PDA

View Full Version : FTW GAMES Hosts the Nova Open- Virginia Primaries Saturday May 19th 10am

Kesher
04-11-2012, 09:28 AM
FTW Games will be hosting the “Virginia Primaries” an 40K Invitational Qualifier for the Nova Open on Saturday May 19th at 10am.

If we get 32 players the top two players will qualify for two spots at the Nova Open Invitational in Aug 30-Sept 2, 2012 (Labor Day weekend) to play for I think a cash prize of some sort...oh $1000.... for Best General and Best Overall respectively? Seems good!

For our event- there are no sports, comp or painting score! All you have to do to take home overall is WIN WIN WIN! So bring down your painted or unpainted, and get stuck in!

But please mind your manners, any shenanigans will be dealt with severely.

General Information
Entrance Fee: $10
Prize: 100% payout as FTW Games store credit or $100 minimum (in store credit) whichever is greater!
Date: Saturday May 19th 10am 1750 Points, 4 Rounds

Registration
This event is first come, first served. A spot may be reserved by paying the entrance fee at FTW Games in advance. No refunds. Lists may be submitted for review. Although this is encouraged, it is not required.

http://www.ftwgames.net/2012/04/40k-ftw-games-hosts-nova-open-virginia.html

ragnarcissist
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM
do you know where in virginia this is being held? i live in the fairfax area and want to enter (aka win)....

Kesher
04-15-2012, 10:18 AM
yes I'm sorry. were in Richmond Va.

Kesher
04-15-2012, 10:19 AM
Updated Registration:

To register, you can call the store (804) 464 1873 or email me [email protected]. You spot will be reserved until registration closed 10AM- 10:30AM. If you are not paid by 10:30 AM that day your spot will go to someone else.

I will be starting a registration page shortly for all reserved spots.

Thanks to all so far for the interest, this is going to be a blast!

Kesher
05-03-2012, 06:52 AM
The Event is now FULL! Thanks to all who have pre-registered. If you would like to be added to the waiting list, please give us a call or email us.

Kesher
05-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Hey guys, Here's our Nova Open Va Primaries update.

We will be using 4 of the following missions from last years invitational. Make sure you take some time to familiarize yourself with the Nova scoring format.

http://www.novaopen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/2011-Invitational-Missions-vFinal.pdf

Your spot will be reserved until registration closes at 10:30AM. Please be at the store ready to register at 10AM. If you are not paid by 10:30 AM that day your spot will go to someone else.
We will need a copy of your army list that day when you register.

Thanks to all so far for the interest, this is going to be a blast!

Nova Open Virginia Primaries Registered Participants

Andrew Blackwell
Mike Hoffman
George Sterman
Mike Taylor
Patrick Schifflett
Mike Walsh 1
Mike Walsh 2
Mike Walsh 3
Patrick Joseph
Travis Stauch
Sean Parrish