PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back the Nuns with Guns

Moonley
03-26-2012, 10:28 AM
Hey y'al! This will actually be my first return to the warhammer 40k. I played casually for a couple editions and even played a few tournaments. Sisters of Battle are the sole reason I play. I love under dogs, I love neutral armies, and I love girls...so needless to say, this is my perfect army.

I worked in a game store for a couple years and have had all kinds of experiences with the game ranging from paint classes to organizing tournaments. 40k has always been a game I have missed since quiting and selling my old Sisters army. Now I plan to start over my army, as I am still hopelessly in love with the sisters.

I need to read the new rule edition still, maybe update army builder, and I still need to hash out my building schedule, but ill be posting updates on my army list, painting, and even games. Just yesterday I won an exorcist launcher on eBay, so if I remember correctly I already have 500 points :P

I am excited to start again and I hope I get a chance to surprise you all in how powerful the faith of the sisters can really be!

energongoodie
03-26-2012, 10:33 AM
Hi. Welcome to BOLS.
I look forward to more of your posts.

LexIcon
03-28-2012, 10:37 AM
Always glad to see another Sisters player! I've dabbled before, but cost and terribad rules kept me away. Here's hoping 6th Ed brings 'em back!

Moonley
03-28-2012, 11:06 AM
The Sisters have always had unfair treatment. But they're fun as hell to play, your wins do really feel like miracles, and one thing a sisters player can always plan to win in events is cosmetic awards. Being a painter, that's all I want in an army lol.

o0HoldFast0o
03-29-2012, 06:45 AM
I've actually thought about starting a sisters army with all non-GW models so that the women can actually look good!

Moonley
03-29-2012, 08:27 AM
I've actually thought about starting a sisters army with all non-GW models so that the women can actually look good!

What are you talking about?! I've seen some sisters on this forum that look amazing!