PDA

View Full Version : Battle Report: Orks vs Eldar Corsairs 2K [vid]

KBelleau
03-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Orks vs Eldar Corsairs! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0TUQ0W3i48)

Son of Adam
03-16-2012, 07:59 AM
KBelleau nice report. The extra production value really stands out.

By the way your paint job looks great on some of those models. It will really look good when you get the whole thing done.

Nick Soapdish
03-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Awesome vid.

I've been thinking about picking up the Imperial Armour 11. I really don't have any experience with Forgeworld. Would you suggest it for an avid Eldar player?

KBelleau
03-21-2012, 03:41 PM
@NickSoapdish: Avid Eldar players need IA 11. It's a real good book, lots of pics, fluff, and the corsair list is tonnes of fun. Go get it....

Criger
03-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Great video. I could tell you put some effort into making it look good. Oh if only I had the money to buy FW stuff...those flyers are so pretty...

Oelber
03-22-2012, 03:29 AM
Your battle report videos just keep affirming my need to build an Eldar Corsair army.

Jangoo
03-22-2012, 08:54 AM
Awesome Eldar army!

Alxmas
03-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Your Eldar army is very impressive. Nice report as well.

Hokiecow
03-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Good battle report.

Like the PIP and graphics.

Recommend using a tripod or keeping the camera still. It's cool showing the TLOS for a model during it's turn but otherwise moving the camera around so much make one's stomach roll.

Ork E Nuff
03-23-2012, 10:13 AM
Interesting battle report. Your corsair army is impressive. Your opponent's army, not as much. I think I would have tweeked the list to better reflect the enemy to be engaged. Larger units, 30 boyz to a mob, not as many kanz, or the battlewagon. But, having not been there, my observations are merely what I would field. What are the armor values of the flyers in your force?

Do you use this army alot or just once in a while?

All in all, keep up the good work, really enjoyed your video posts.

KBelleau
03-23-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm glad everyone has been enjoying these reports.

@OrkENuff: The Ork force my opponent took was impressive, it's just that they had a lot of bad rolls... especially for the deepstriking. Two big units mishapped...

The armor values for the flyers is an unimpressive 10... but the amount of shots they put out is unholy.

Again I'm happy people get a kick outta these vids, I'll be posting a new one soon.