PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Chaoschrist
03-06-2012, 10:46 PM
So, apparently I should come out of lurking mode as well. Signed up a week or so ago.

Recently started painting again after a break of about 3 years. Sold my models back then, so I'm starting from scratch again. Should add that I kept my paints for that "just in case" moment. Happy I did, cause buying all paints new would not have been enough of an incentive to get back into the hobby.

Years ago, I had way too much stuff around, and I really try to prevent that now. Near full company Imperial fists, roughly 7000 points of Chaos marines... nothing as grey horde though, I prefer to paint my stuff before I get new models. But for now I'm taking it slow with a low model count army *cough* Grey Knights *cough*.

I'm not that much of a player, but with a lot of things I do, I would enjoy having a small army around just in case people are down for a game in my area. Yes, I realize Grey knights (and especially the Draigo lists) aren't that popular to play against, but in general the casual players are fine as long as there's dice being throw and models on tables.

Oh... as for location. I'm from Holland, down south-east.