PDA

View Full Version : Modifying a Primaris Psker

Magos
07-31-2009, 02:44 PM
Well, I realized something this morning.

Yesterday, after working 5 nightshifts in a row, I apparently bought a Primaris Psyker with the vague idea I could convert it into something Ad-Mech. I'm just not fully sure what to do with it. I mean, I figure I can reprasent it as some sort of Magos with enough implants that he can do Primaris Psyker type stuff, but how best would people modify it.

daggitkiller
07-31-2009, 03:44 PM
Two words - guitar wire

Maybe a weapon in place of the non staff arm as in the servitors? Some kind of backpack full of dohickies, even use the techmarine harness?

Scrollreader
07-31-2009, 04:03 PM
There's plenty of background fluff for the idea, certainly. The Mechanicum has secret assassins who can shoot electricity to lethal effect as an established part of the universe. I'd just get rid of the staff, (or replace it with the cog-axe thingie) and, as noted, add a bunch of blue-white highlighted piano wire for the lightning effect. If done right, he could look quite awesome.

Lord Inquisitor
07-31-2009, 04:06 PM
Bionics. Just throow a bunch of bionics on him. Give him a cowl that makes it hard to see his face then have his face be like all metal. Make the staff look more like a Adeptus Mechanicus status symbol or something. Then just throw on a servo harness of some kind.

Magos
07-31-2009, 11:04 PM
I have a pact of guitar wire on the way, so that should not be hard.

Hmm, works well, I can definatly hide his head with the exception of his eyes easily enough.

Now, should I try to replace his staff with the axe, or just turn the eagle into a cogwheel (unknown how to do this, greenstuff perhaps?)

Also, cant decide, Techmarine Harness or Tech Priest Harness. Or Mechandrites with Guitar wire.

Oh, I'll make sure to get a picture of more of my tech guard when done.

Abominable Plague Marine
08-01-2009, 05:41 AM
Is this the begining of something? hmmm.

Magos
08-01-2009, 09:05 AM
Nah, I have a okay sized techguard force, 40 or so Skitarii done.