PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

Kryczek
02-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Hi Bols, I`m Kryczek.

I`ve been playing 40k since 1990. I dont know what it is but no other system of game has ever caught my imagination like 40k has. The first thing i bought was the angels of death codex and mephiston after a couple of years using my mates RT orks.

I`ve been involved in playing 40k since the tale end of the first edition and can still remember the all harlequin army of death. 2nd ed 40k was a nightmare for me as i kept getting whooped( 2 years without a victory, but i was facing 2 chaos armies all the time, thirster et al x2) 3rd edition was a total turn around and was when i started to enjoy some victories. 4th/3.1 and 5th/3.2 are just a continuation of the same game for me and that is why i`m waiting with baited breath for 6th edition.

Currently i now own 9 armies:

Blood Angels: 2.5k
Dark Angels: 2.5k
Space Wolves: 2.5k
Ultramarines: 2.5k
Eldar:3k
orks: 3.5k
Tyranids: 3.5k
Chaos SM: 2k
Sisters: 1.5k

At the moment i`m gaming and painting with my nids just now and have the sisters to collect/convert but still have a lot to add to.

Our group really consists of 4 players and 2 of them have been playing even longer than me. We`ve also just begun to get our own you-tube channel up and running. We just posted our first/experimental batrep online. Its called 40kscotland if any ones interested. Its got 2k of nurgle vs necrons.:)

Hope to see you all on the forums, Cheers.