PDA

View Full Version : Will there be any new releases next month (April)

DrLove42
02-25-2012, 10:59 AM
We all now now there be Nids and Wolves in March (Februarys WD - Released today)

In this issue there is no battle report. And it says in one of the box outs "Theres a battlereport between Nids and Wolves next issue." Now until this points i'd always assumed new releases, even 2nd waves get a battle report. But here they didn't get one, delayed by a month instead

If theres only (usually) one battle rep per month, and next months is given to this months stuff, does that suggest no new releases next time? Or am I just reading too much into this?

Wildeybeast
02-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Well, there are strong rumours that next month will see Empire released, so I wouldn't expect much in the way of 40k releases. I was puzzled by the lack of bat rep, could just be that they are saving it for next month so they have some 40k content to fit in alongside the Empire stuff

SonicPara
02-25-2012, 08:39 PM
If Empire really is the next GW release...

25th Anniversary of 40K!

*Release VCs, revamp LotR, release 2-year late Nid/Wolves, release Empire*

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/076/537/Super_FUUU_Face.jpg?1318992465

eldargal
02-26-2012, 12:56 AM
It is only April, 40k wasn't even available 'til september in 87. :p

Wildeybeast
02-26-2012, 04:56 AM
And that rumored 6th edition will probably be a fairly big deal if that pans out. God forbid GW should give some it's other ranges some attention as well as 40k.

Necron_Lord
02-26-2012, 09:45 AM
All I want is the Necron second wave (which should complete the Necron range except for some SCs) before September. I'm a slow painter, so I'll probably be painting the first wave until then. Then I could pounce on the new Necron awesome sauce with avidity.

Reading through this month's WD, I have to agree that the 40K section next month will have Tyranid and Space Wolf material, so the Necron second wave or new 40K codex release seems to be May at earliest. The Empire or Dwarfs can be released next month as they haven't had their Civil War tables released. The Skaven haven't either, but they had a release less than two and a half years ago.

trygonprime
03-06-2012, 12:10 AM
I'll watch the next month to see if thier is a battle rep. It could be on the website this week to.