PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars RPG and cards and minatures being done by fantast flight games

Duke nightbane
02-14-2012, 06:19 AM
I think i am in the right section for this post. Looking at fantasy flight games website looking for DH,BC,DW,RT i came acroos they have now got the official license to star wars from lucasarts.

So while bying my warhammer 40k sourcebooks will soon be also getting star wars hope it is like WEG D6 not Wizards D20 i think that killed it, and the artwork should be amazing as it is for all their books.

Can't wait!!!!
Duke nightbane:)

Necron2.0
02-15-2012, 11:35 AM
I think i am in the right section for this post. Looking at fantasy flight games website looking for DH,BC,DW,RT i came acroos they have now got the official license to star wars from lucasarts.

So while bying my warhammer 40k sourcebooks will soon be also getting star wars hope it is like WEG D6 not Wizards D20 i think that killed it, and the artwork should be amazing as it is for all their books.

Can't wait!!!!
Duke nightbane:)

I'm looking forward to FF doing Star Wars RPG too, although I'm not expecting it to happen anytime soon. They have the rights, but I've not heard anything about an actual product in development.

A D20 based RPG could work. What killed SW RPG wasn't the format, but rather that Habro/Wizards had no $%@&! clue what they were doing, hired writers with (clearly) no real experience in creating quality products, and in general were only interested in churning out splat books. If SW D20 were done by a group like Paizo, it could work.