5 Necron Immortals 85

10 Scarabs 145

Doomsday Ark 175

Necron Destroyer 40
Heavy Gauss Cannon 20

Necron Destroyer 40
Heavy Gauss Cannon 20

1500 Total

Harp Cryptek goes with the Immortals, Chronometron Cryptek goes with Imotekh. Doomsday Ark, Immortals, and Imotekh form the middle with a Warrior and Destroyer on each side, with the Scarabs tank hunting and Destroyer Lord counter-charging. Any ideas, suggestions?

The Twilight Fade
01-10-2012, 05:34 AM
The list seems to lack punch if you ask me, where do imotekh and the destroyer lord go? Are they walking about by themselves?

I think you've spent too many points on expensive toys, the heavy destroyers taken as single choices are a massive waste of 60 points, in the old codex would agree that it was better to do it that way, but in the new one once it fails its armour save it won't get a chance to resurrect

I'd try to make room for more ghost arks and/or more immortal foot troops, Imotekh suits the ghost ark approach but points rack up fast at 1,500.

Also the cryptek can't join imotekh and two crypteks can't join the immortals and there is no room in the ghost arks to fit them in.

My opinion? Possibly drop imotekh in favour of something cheaper and the destroyer lord/destroyers/doomsday ark don't suit the list you've put together. But Imotekh is a strategical beast, so i'd drop the other guys first and bump the immortals to 10 man. That way if you do keep Imotekh his Phaeron ability will help your immortals work at range and possibly another 10 man unit of tesla immortals....but im not biased in that opinion :D