PDA

View Full Version : 1850 Dark Eldar (All Commers)

Skari
01-06-2012, 08:35 PM
Here is a basic 1850 list that I have been building and painting. It is a list that is very comfortable to me and feels "right" on the table against a plethora of opponents so I thought I would share it:

Archon, PGL, Shadow F, Agon, Combat Drugs

2 Heamies with Liquifiers

4 Incubi
Venom with Dual cannon

9 Wyches, Hex with agonizer, 1 wych weapon (take your pick, i like S&I or gauntlets), Haywire Grenades
Raider, FF
9 Wyches, Hex with agonizer, 1 wych weapon (take your pick, i like S&I or gauntlets), Haywire Grenades
Raider, FF
10 Warriors, syb, SC, Bl
Raider, FF
5 Warriors, bl
Venom Dual cannon
3 Wracks (they are the archons pain token usually)
Venom Dual Cannon

6 Reaver Jetbikes, 2 Heatlances, Arena Champion (if you prefer you can also split the squads into 2 of 3 and then take the champ off, giving the wych raiders aethersails)

Ravager, FF, NS
Ravager, FF, NS
Razorwing, SC, Dissies, FF

Anyway, thats 1850pts. Any comments?

Cheers!

thecactusman17
01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Two spring to mind immediately:

Drop the sybarite and Arena Champion, give those short ranged Warrior transports nightshields--out of range dodges vs. bolters and meltas will help a TON. The Leadership on these guys usually doesn't mean too much, either. Almost always, they are either full strength or dead.

The other thing is to put the Lances back on the razorwing. If your Ravagers die, you still have a little decent anti-tank. If they don't, the Razorwing is STILL great at dealing with massed hordes and elite infantry though marginally worse at dealing with Blood Angels.

Skari
01-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Thank you for the comments.

If I were to split the bikes into 2 units (for competitive play) I would drop the champ, but as 1 unit I love the ld 9 because that one test matters more than not. As for the razorwing, it is an anti infantry platform. If i wanted more lances I would go for a third ravager and I love the dissies.

So far have had a few games with this list and I love the way it plays on the table, the only thing is wating to change the heatlances into blasters for the jetbike squad, I find I want to be very far away from the enemy after I shoot and the 9" + 6" is not enough in a lot of cases.

Cheers!

thecactusman17
01-09-2012, 07:38 PM
A good way to safely rin the bikes is to get to their 9 inch range range where they can then jump back to 15 or around impossible terrain. Even if they get boltered, you should still have a cover save. Dont forget that expert rider ability
!

Skari
01-09-2012, 08:07 PM
Yup, use it every time. I love the jetbikes, even better once they get that FNP.