PDA

View Full Version : Question for a possible new ork army

Vangrail
01-02-2012, 02:15 PM
I am a player who enjoys using forge world items mainly for my marines, but looking into the IA 8 i noticed a ork char but it doesn't say if i can use him in normal games. Its warboss Grahkrag he has the base stats of a warboss in mega armor so he isnt uber or anything. He just lifts the restriction of the ard boyz so i can field more than one squad so am i able to use him or what?

lobster-overlord
01-02-2012, 06:46 PM
that's generally between you and your opponent(s)

thecactusman17
01-02-2012, 10:03 PM
All Forge World rules are supplemental. While some people have no problems with FW stuff, some do and they can especially play havoc in tournaments. I would suggest that you ask your opponent, and make certain that they understand the nature of any FW special rules that are in effect. Most players will have no problems against such a list.

And good on you for recognizing the potential for trouble! Keep that attitude and most of your games will be very fun!

thecactusman17
01-02-2012, 10:08 PM
All Forge World rules are supplemental. While some people have no problems with FW stuff, some do and they can especially play havoc in tournaments. I would suggest that you ask your opponent, and make certain that they understand the nature of any FW special rules that are in effect. Most players will have no problems against such a list.

And good on you for recognizing the potential for trouble! Keep that attitude and most of your games will be very fun!

Vangrail
01-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the info, i always ask about questions like these just to be safe