PDA

View Full Version : This post reserved for " what Dr. Eldargal got from Santa this year" list

Bitrider
12-25-2011, 10:57 PM
Dr. Gal! The floor is yours! Wow us please. :)

eldargal
12-25-2011, 11:21 PM
Hm, I don't know, don't want to seem like I'm showing off.

Bitrider
12-25-2011, 11:44 PM
Hm, I don't know, don't want to seem like I'm showing off.

It's not showing off if we asked you and I for one desperately need to live vicariously through the best darn Eldar Player in all the God-Emperors..errr... land, so to speak. ( hoping the extra sucking up will be enough to soften her up. :) )

I cheap'ed out and didn't pay for express shipping on my IA 11, so no Egg-nog and Eldar-goodness for me today.

eldargal
12-26-2011, 01:15 AM
Well, alright then::rolleyes:

Bottle of Jicky
Bottle of Chanel No.5
Bottle of Shalimar
Some 19302-50s dresses
Imperial Armour 11: Doom of Mymeara
Two Phantom Titans plus weapons
6 Lynxes, three of each variety
6 Warp Hunters
6 Wasps
9 Hornets
30 Shadow Spectres
5 Shadow Spectre Exarchs
Irillyth
Two Wraithseers
Lot of chocolate

Having six brothers is useful when they pool presents like this.

Night System
12-26-2011, 03:02 AM

Bottle of Jicky
Bottle of Chanel No.5
Bottle of Shalimar
Some 19302-50s dresses
6 Warp Hunters
6 Wasps
9 Hornets
30 Shadow Spectres
5 Shadow Spectre Exarchs
Irillyth
Two Wraithseers
Lot of chocolate

That is ridiculous!
They must really love there sister!

eldargal
12-26-2011, 03:14 AM
Well we are quite close. The perfume, dresses and chocolate are from my parents, just the miniatures are from my brothers.:)

I'm dreading the assembly and painting. The Phantom titans are scary.:(

DrLove42
12-26-2011, 05:22 AM
Holy mother of god. what do yor bros do for a living? cos it sounds like theyve developed the ability to sh** money

at this rate next year theyll need to buy you a new house just to keep stuff in

SotonShades
12-26-2011, 05:36 AM
Well we are quite close. The perfume, dresses and chocolate are from my parents, just the miniatures are from my brothers.:)

Feel free to send some of that hobby love to me! I'm sure I could get at least a couple of models built and painted for you lol.

My christmas (and birthday, as that was a few short days ago as well) presents pertaining to our wonderful hobby were restricted to a few bank notes and a strict warning not to buy any more models... Guess only Dreadfleet, a few novels, couple of audio books, maybe some paints and brushes and maybe a rule book or two for me (if I can still find Dreadfleet that is!)

Gotthammer
12-26-2011, 06:41 AM

Aside from the shoulders (which FW don't even assemble per thier instructions) the Phantom is actually incredibly easy to assemble, at least compared to Imperial Titans. I've got a step by step of my build on my blog (http://collegiatitanica.blogspot.com/search/label/Phantom%20Titan) for when you get to them.

My hobby haul was negative - I managed to offload four assault squad boxes, two tacticals, two drop pods, a vindicator, a land raider, some Elysians and some Orky bitz I'm never going to use (and will be donating my boxes of 'misc' sprues too). Hooray for clearing out!

eldargal
12-26-2011, 06:56 AM
It is more intimidation related to the monumental amount of resin two Phantom Titans consist of rather than fear I'll mess it up. I'll certainly check out your guide though, thanks.:)

andrewm9
12-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Wow that's quite a haul Eldargal. Thats more than my whole family spent on Christams gifts I think. Enjoy.

Wildeybeast
12-26-2011, 10:46 AM
Feel free to send some of that hobby love to me! I'm sure I could get at least a couple of models built and painted for you lol.

My christmas (and birthday, as that was a few short days ago as well) presents pertaining to our wonderful hobby were restricted to a few bank notes and a strict warning not to buy any more models... Guess only Dreadfleet, a few novels, couple of audio books, maybe some paints and brushes and maybe a rule book or two for me (if I can still find Dreadfleet that is!)

I'd suggest trying the GW website, they still have copies for sale

faolan
12-26-2011, 07:49 PM
Other than the perfume and the Jicky (wth is that, anyway?) sounds like you got quite the haul.

The vintage style dresses speak volumes about you.

In a good way that totally overshadows the bad things Eldar say about you.

eldargal
12-26-2011, 11:29 PM
Jicky is another perfume.:) Also, lol.:p

wittdooley
12-27-2011, 05:36 PM
I thought my haul was really good until I saw yours EG. Craziness.

scadugenga
12-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Chanel will always be a classic.

Though for some reason, to me it always conjures images of Lauren Bacall and Marlene Dietrich...

Personally, I dig Bvlgari. But no one seems to stock my shower gel anymore. Bah.

Dalleron
12-27-2011, 06:26 PM
Alright, I'm sure some are wondering so I'll ask it.

Why is someone interested in what another person on this, or any other forum board, received for Xmas. I do not intend in any way shape or form, any amount of disrespect by the question. I am merely interested in the OP's curiousity.

eldargal
12-28-2011, 12:33 AM
I'm not sure either to be honest.:p

BigGrim
12-31-2011, 01:10 PM
I thought I did well with my FW goodness!

That's pretty bonkers Eldargal! Quite an expansion to the Warhost!

Brakkart
12-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Good grief, that's an impressive haul. I don't envy you the painting task ahead of you!

Bitrider
01-01-2012, 12:31 AM

Bottle of Jicky
Bottle of Chanel No.5
Bottle of Shalimar
Some 19302-50s dresses
6 Warp Hunters
6 Wasps
9 Hornets
30 Shadow Spectres
5 Shadow Spectre Exarchs
Irillyth
Two Wraithseers
Lot of chocolate

Grats on all! What is "jicky"?

Greg

Bitrider
01-01-2012, 12:33 AM
Jicky is another perfume.:) Also, lol.:p

I should read all the posts before asking questions. :)

flekkzo
01-01-2012, 12:52 AM
Do you have any pictures of your Eldar forces online? I keep on reading about them here but I never get to see them :)

Demonus
01-03-2012, 02:17 PM
i want pics of the dresses!

wait...

:D

eldargal
01-03-2012, 11:27 PM
It's on my to-do list.:rolleyes:

Do you have any pictures of your Eldar forces online? I keep on reading about them here but I never get to see them :)