PDA

View Full Version : Grey Knights - Inquisitorial Henchmen - Warrior Acolytes with Bolter & Chainsword

ASF
12-05-2011, 08:04 AM
I am currently trying to find a way to make some of those guys without too much conversion hustle and not a big $$$ investment on base mats. Can anyone propose an idea about these models?

Jambo
12-05-2011, 08:20 AM
i went to a shop and just got boxes wargames games factory shock troopers they are cheap and you get 16 in a box i got 3 boxes and they worked really well hope that helps

tongalad
12-05-2011, 10:06 AM
I used plastic cadians, dark angel hooded heads without helmets, plastic guard chainswords, SM boltguns....easy. most people cab easily get hold of those bitz

fuzzbuket
12-05-2011, 10:23 AM
space marine scouts, done ! paint in red/grey/ silver and they could be
-recruits or the =][='s acolytes
- sm scouts that are inducted
-gk scouts
-anything!

or you could take some cadians and get some bolters from ebay / bitz

AbusePuppy
12-05-2011, 10:40 PM
Scouts definitely seem like the cheapest option- you get the Bolter and Chainsword you need in the box and they look normal enough to just pass for some dudes.

You could also use some of the 3rd-party manufacturer troopers and just counts-as their weapons to Bolters, or alternately buy some Bolter arms (which most Marine players will have in abundance) and use those.

Neelam
12-06-2011, 11:03 AM
For non bolt-pistol / chainsword I was going to try the hostile environment guard from FW and pain them in inquisition colours . Also helps that you can order them with a load of melta's .