PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Dwarf Skullcracker

Brakkart
12-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Very nice/nasty looking new release from Forge World!

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/DefaultFW/xlarge/skullcraker9.jpg

When laying siege to an enemy, a Chaos Dwarf Daemonsmith will sometimes remove the fell cannonades of an Iron Daemon and replace them with a hissing and grinding arcane-mechanical conglomeration of iron hammers, hacking blades and brutal picks. Designed to smash down walls and tear fortifications asunder, the cruel blades of the so-called Chaos Dwarf Skullcracker are equally adept at pulverising the flesh and bones of any enemy unfortunate to be caught in its implacable path.

The Chaos Dwarf Skullcracker is a highly detailed full resin kit, designed by Tim Adcock, and is supplied with three unique crew figures designed by Thais Mariblanca Lopez.

eldargal
12-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Very impressive, I'd hate to have to paint all those blades and whatnot though. Interesting that Ms Lopez designed the crew, I thought she was exclusively with the GW studio.

Brakkart
12-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Yeah I can imagine that it would be a swine to paint this thing. I'm very glad none of my regular opponents plays Chaos Dwarves personally, as wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of one of these things!