roguejm11
11-30-2011, 07:35 AM
Mordrak's Ghostly Guardians

200 - Grand Master Vorth Mordrak
40 - Ghost Knight(Halberd)

215 - Librarian (MC Halberd, 3 Servo Skulls, Teleport homer, Pysbolt Ammo)
Might of Titan, The Summoning, The Shrouding, Sanctuary, Warp Rift

475 - 10 Grey Knight Terminators(x1 MC Daemon Hammer, x1 Daemon Hammer, x2 Psycannons(with Halberds), x6 Halberds) Pysbolt Ammo
475 - 10 Grey Knight Terminators(x1 MC Daemon Hammer, x1 Daemon Hammer, x2 Psycannons(with Halberds), x6 Halberds) Pysbolt Ammo
2000 Total

Do I think this list is competitive, no not really. But it would be a fun list, and if I am rolling average to above average I still might be competitive against a lot of armies.

With Mordrak’s Grand Strategy, and based off of the game rules, if I can manage a 5-6, I can give all 3 x10 man Terminator units Counter-Attack and the combat squad them for DS’s. if not, then I give whichever ones I can that ability. No real point in giving them anything else with this setup.

With the Librarian in the unit with Mordrak DS’s turn 1, I could keep 1-2 of the Terminator units on the ground, allowing me to summon turn 1 and turn 2 instead of DS’s. I would rather roll a 10 leadership check then a 3+ honestly. The teleport homer would keep them from scattering into trouble. Decent placement of the 3 Servo skulls could allow me good DS’s as well.

Curious if people like the list or think its epic fail?

Neelam
12-02-2011, 05:38 PM
I can't comment on using a list like yours however I do almost always use Mordrak and his Ghost Knights , I run them fairly similar but 5 of them with a banner. Not having to roll your psychic tests is really handy against a lot of anti-pskyer dangerous units (Think tyranid MC's when within range of SOTW).

The +1 attack for the unit is pretty awesome as well (6 strength 10 attacks with Mordrak :D)