PDA

View Full Version : ADB's facebook page

Grailkeeper
11-30-2011, 06:27 AM
Aaron Dembski bowden has just said on facebook that when he gets 1.5k likes on his page he'll release the name of his next book.

He's also mentioned that Graham McNeill's next book is called "Angel Exterminatus".

His Facebook is pretty good, sometimes you see messages from his mum.

eldargal
11-30-2011, 07:45 AM
He also posts regularly on Warseer, often pointing out why somone is spouting nonsense in a truly delightfully polite fashion. As if the quality of his books wasn't enough to endear him.:rolleyes:

StraightSilver
11-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Aaron's a really lovely guy, very funny and more than a little bit sweary!! :)

Black Library had to pull the link from his blog as it wasn't suitable for their younger readers. :)

Don't know why he's going through the whole 1.5k likes though, normally get him a beer and he'll tell you anything! :)

Wildeybeast
11-30-2011, 09:06 AM
He also posts regularly on Warseer, often pointing out why somone is spouting nonsense in a truly delightfully polite fashion. As if the quality of his books wasn't enough to endear him.:rolleyes:

Points out people talking nonsense on Warseer. Is that not a full time occupation? :D But good on him for keeping in touch with fans, it's always appreciated.

StraightSilver
11-30-2011, 09:36 AM
Yep, he posts quite regularly on there which is always appreciated.

Jes Goodwyn has also joined Warseer, but I think he only has about 3 posts to his name so far. :)

Denzark
11-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Has anyone thought that it might be clones and not the real them? Especially on Warseer.

Anyway, bye for now, off to create an account called Rick Priestly, first post will be 'why I turd all over warmahordes...'

eldargal
11-30-2011, 10:20 AM
ADB mentioned Warseer on his blog I believe, and Jes Goodwin referenced a conversation he had with MajorWesJansen at Games Day Chicago, so fairly sure they are legit.:)

Cherub
11-30-2011, 02:47 PM
ADB is on bolter and chainsword quite a bit and he has posted chapters from his books and models hes painting.