PDA

View Full Version : Warriors of Chaos

eldargal
11-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Well you'll be seeing these guys sooner than a lot of people think ;)

So I thought I'd give you a heads up on what to expect and when to expect them.

plastic chariot/warshrine
plastic forsaken
plastic Dragon Ogres
a Large plastic kit (that I'll leave as a surprise ;) )
Finecast Characters

At the moment WoC are due toward Q4 2012 (after VC, Empire and some random WFB models & waves).

This is my final rumour post as I'm hanging up my rumouring gloves/boots/other equipment. So please enjoy discussing WoC and the above kits.
So, WoC. Yay and whatnot.

bobrunnicles
11-23-2011, 07:00 AM
A large plastic kit, huh? Can anyone say 'chaos war mammoth'?? That would rock, unless its too close conceptually to the ok thundertusk...

faolan
11-23-2011, 08:21 AM
That Chaos war mammoth you hope for would be larger in footprint than the Baneblade, and tall as a Titan.

I, for one, doubt that. Besides, you can get the LOTR mammoth and convert it ;)

bobrunnicles
11-23-2011, 11:22 AM
Well, not an EXACT copy of the Forge World one, no (as much as that would be sweet!), but as you point out with the example of the War Mumak, they *could* do something along a similar design and scale as that.

Wildeybeast
11-23-2011, 12:24 PM
So according to that, no Brets or WE next year? The two armies that are most badly in need of an update are not getting one? And just when we sort GW were sorting their sh1t out when it came to fantasy.

_Ian
11-23-2011, 02:58 PM
>.< RAAAAAAAAAGE FOR THE RAAAAAAAGE GOD!!!!!!

I WANT MY FETHING BRETONNIANS AND WOOD ELVES SIGMAR DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

If this is true, than OG and WoC will have had two updates since Brets and WE... WTF!?!?!!?!?!? This isn't 40k, everyone is supposed to be treated EQUALLY!!!!!

ja;kscnvp;ka kvuj l trvjhkg;aukdglfglkuj bn;f bkj bf;ayhrg/.ka ng/;dlbfjkna dfg;bkladfuibjad; lgiughaes 5;'oty8use ;yoigh'aeo9yu[ toae89jg;ase oguijhasdf/lbvj na;do8yu5 ['aeo9jga bv;ldirvjh a eo;'59u ga;voe8ghsmo;'e85yuho;s8aevjh g;sodfuh89 n[s8oyjhaeo;'g8jhae;iogha8 eu

>=[

gcsmith
11-23-2011, 03:17 PM
TBH OK already got 2 books since our last bret one :( damn those ogres.

pauljc
11-24-2011, 03:07 AM
Large kit could be a plastic Hell cannon, but I'm guessing that wouldn't be terribly interesting.

eldargal
11-24-2011, 05:52 AM
I doubt it would be a mammoth, the GW studio isn't supposed to be taking ideas from teh FW studio anymore.

danr117
12-19-2011, 02:54 PM
If only they did a plastic chaos troll box and a finecast throgg! one can only dream:rolleyes:

Brakkart
12-22-2011, 06:01 AM
I'd like to see them put out a model of Valkia the Bloody personally, especially as she has a novel about her coming out from Black Library next year.