PDA

View Full Version : Inqusition Army 2000 points

Schlitzaf
11-20-2011, 12:09 PM
HQ 177 (note this is only slots I'm unwilling to change)
Coteaz 100
Ordos Hereticus 77
-3x Servos -Null Rod -PA -infenro Pistol
Elites 145
Vindicare 145
Troops 1073
2x Henchmen 320 (160)
-10 man -2x Jokero -2x Warrior Acolyte w/carapace, plasma & LP -6x Warrior Acolyte w/carapace, bolter & LP
2x Henchmen 398 (199) (159)
-10 man -2x Banishers w/eviscator 2x Crusaders -3x Deathcults -1x WarriorAcolyte w/ Meltagun, ccw & PA
Rhino
1x Henchmen 220
10 man -2x Jokero -2x Warrior Acolyte w/ PA, Plasma & LP, 6x Warrior Acolyte w/ PA, Storm bolter & LP
1x Henchemn 135
-10 man -7x Arco-fallagelent -3x Deamonhost
Fast 470
2x Storm Ravens 470 (235)
-Hurricane bolters -assault cannon -multi-melta
Heavy 135
Dreadnought 135
-2x autocannons -pysbolt

Ok, first off on topic of the armor on some units, I know PA and Carapace armour are overpriced, but sense I'm going to use non-imeperial xeno forces for most of the army with minor to heavy conversion, and some models like Necron Warriors are hard to imagine as only have 5+ saves, and sisters of battle likewise. The list goes on, but if someone could figure out a semi-valid reason why such races would have only flak armour durability I'd be glad to here it. The Ravens and dread (more so the dread) is help make up for lack of armor, and sense this is Ordos Hereticus army I cannot imagine an Ordos Hereticus would come without physic defense.

The fallagelent are Kroots, the deathcults are harlies, crusaders a mix of crusaders and shield-lychgaurd, banishers can't decide yet (leaning torwards to old pharieh but also looking at mandrakes), deamonhost are eldar warlorks, the 4+ warriors are cron warriors or maybe fire warriors, jokero are immortals and plasma 4+ warriors are deathmarks, 3+ warriors are sister of battle, 3+ warriors with plasma using converted inquistor models but with plasma.

Does anyone have suggestions for army list change and/or using different models for units.
pardon grammer and spelling

lattd
11-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Swap the daemonhost for mandrakes and the warlocks for banishers, seems more natural base for the models.

Schlitzaf
11-20-2011, 12:27 PM
thxs, that makes more sense then what I orginally had