PDA

View Full Version : how many warjacks per warcaster?

bencowher
11-17-2011, 03:33 PM
I have adeptis Rahn for retribution how many warjacks can I take to battle?

I would like to taken rahn a phoenix heavy , and 2 chimeras... is that possible?

thanks,

wittdooley
11-17-2011, 03:53 PM
You can take as many as your point value game will allow.

bencowher
11-17-2011, 03:59 PM
You can take as many as your point value game will allow.

ok thanks trying to get as many arc-nodes as possible ...:D

Luke Licens
11-17-2011, 06:02 PM
Just remember, CAN isn't SHOULD. Every point you spend on arc-nodes is points you're not spending on something else, and all of those nodes and jacks are dependent on your very limited pool of Focus. Basicly, I'm saying 'Have a plan'. If you do, you'll win, or you'll have a loss that you can learn from.

mstingray
11-18-2011, 01:43 PM
I'd say three jacks are the most, unless you have other ways of generating focus such as nemo, cryx or the avatar of menoth. Though I usually run two with Sorscha as on her feat turn its always good to load up the jacks with focus and send them hunting :D

Silver Drakes Legion
11-18-2011, 03:24 PM
I'm a Ret player myself. If you are playing Rahn play 2 , Phoenix/Phoenix, a Phoenix/Chimera or Manticore/Chimera with 2 Arcanists. Retribution does not want to have more then 2 jacks in pretty much all lists. Our units and solos are way better then our jacks. The jacks to be good require to much focus to run more than 2. Chimeras are nice, but you are really using it for the arcnode with nothing spectacular otherwise so 1 is all you really need.

thecactusman17
11-18-2011, 08:45 PM
I'm with Silver Drakes with an exception: some jacks are poor options for your Warcaster, but excellent additions to your Dawnguard units and solos. Invictors become an incredible jack-of-all trades option when they can coordinate close combat with a jack that has reach, such as the Griffon.