PDA

View Full Version : "Baconlube" - You've Always *Wanted* Miss Piggy

The Girl
11-16-2011, 11:25 PM
I.. uh..... ok, then.

A few years ago J&D's, the makers of BaconSalt and Baconnaise, posted an ad for Baconlube as an April Fool's Day joke. The company tried to move on, but as they explain, "People harassed us via email, in public and in highly inappropriate ways (thanks for that). The waiting list grew to over 3,000 people. Expectations were built."

Now they've created a limited quantity of bacon-flavored lube and massage oils for troubled individuals who want their lover to taste more like cured pork. You shouldn't be shy about contacting the company because they promise, "We'll make no judgments about why you want this or what you want to do with it." However, you may want to figure out if your partner is interested in breakfast-themed sex before springing this on them.

via (http://jezebel.com/5860363/be-a-true-bacon-lover-with-baconlube)

http://baconlube.com

eldargal
11-17-2011, 12:16 AM
Ew. Stil, beats one of my friends boyfriends wanting to use warm marmalade.

The Girl
11-17-2011, 12:24 AM
Ew... at least this is sanitary.

Gotthammer
11-17-2011, 01:59 AM
He just wanted to experience the real Lady Marmalade.

Denzark
11-17-2011, 02:01 AM

HAHAHAHA Classic Ms EG! 'My friend's BF' ha! Is that like when we go to the pox quack on behalf of 'My mate Dave'...

You devious little Jam fetishist you.

Anyway what is unsanitary about marmalade, it is for internal consumption after all....;)

Psychosplodge
11-17-2011, 02:26 AM
That's not bedroom food.....

Aldramelech
11-17-2011, 02:36 AM
Could have been worse, could have been Peanut Butter................

Gotthammer
11-17-2011, 03:13 AM
Crunchy or smooth..?

DrLove42
11-17-2011, 04:14 AM
I know someone who tired Tuna Mayo.

No word of a lie

eldargal
11-17-2011, 04:24 AM
Hehe, no in this case it really was a friends boyfriend.:p Not that I'm denying being a jam fetishist, I do love my jam.:rolleyes: Not enough to slather it on boys, though. I don't want little hairs in my jam thank you.

HAHAHAHA Classic Ms EG! 'My friend's BF' ha! Is that like when we go to the pox quack on behalf of 'My mate Dave'...

You devious little Jam fetishist you.

Anyway what is unsanitary about marmalade, it is for internal consumption after all....;)

Psychosplodge
11-17-2011, 05:46 AM
Hehe, no in this case it really was a friends boyfriend.:p Not that I'm denying being a jam fetishist, I do love my jam.:rolleyes: Not enough to slather it on boys, though. I don't want little hairs in my jam thank you.
Hang on missed it earlier,

"Now that's what I call a sticky situation...."

Denzark
11-17-2011, 06:32 AM
A couple of years back, Mrs Denzark and I went to New York and stayed in the Chelsea District. In response to my question: " I say old girl, are those 2 gentlemen over there kissing?" The Wife told me it was the 'Gay Quarter' (forgive me if this is either incorrect in fact or terminology).

However, there were a lot of shops with rainbows in the window. I remember being particularly confused by a huge stack of pots in a window, that contained an as-yet unidentified product called 'Boy Butter'.

Suffice to say our evening activities were sufficiently diverting so as not to require the purchase of any Boy Butter.

Lord Azaghul
11-17-2011, 07:29 AM
Heard about the bacon lube on the way to work yesterday...

I still intend to keep the flavor and smell of bacon away from the bed room...

so yeah...

I'm good.

Jambo
11-17-2011, 11:08 AM
Could have been worse, could have been Peanut Butter................

you have to enter the room singing " it peanut butter and jelly time" lol