PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Wayland?

Capn Stoogey
11-13-2011, 08:19 AM
So, it's been many moons since Wayland games told us they'd soon be bringing into effect a workaround that would allow us here in Australia, NZ, South America etc, to buy our plastic crack without having to sell our firstborn, but I still haven't seen any update to their site. Does anyone out there know if anything is happening, or did they get my hopes up for nothing?

lordbubonicus
11-13-2011, 09:05 AM
According to their facebook page they're waiting on their new warehouse, which is currently being refurbished. Latest estimate that I could find was for February/March next year. But as far as I can tell they're still intending to go ahead with it.

Capn Stoogey
11-13-2011, 01:36 PM
Awesome, cheers!

chromedog
12-02-2011, 06:31 PM
If you want updates, either get their newsletter (sign up for it) or join their facebook page.

You'll know when the rest of us do, that way.

Darkseer
12-04-2011, 01:44 AM
Wayland were planning to move to a new warehouse in Q4 of 2011, however they found problems with the building.

They have since found another building, but it won't be available until late Q2 2012 because the current tenants are not leaving until then.

Wayland seems to be in a 'chain' of businesses looking to scale up and pass on their current warehouses.