PDA

View Full Version : Like electro-industrial music? perhaps check out my new EP

Asymmetrical Xeno
11-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Apologies for the shameless self-promotion, but these day's it's difficult to get anyone to listen to your crap without posting it on forums.

Anyway, If you enjoy the mid to late 90's sound of bands like Front Line Assembly and Numb (circa Blood Meridian/Language of silence) you may just appreciate my new EP :

http://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/eliminate-ep

The sound is largely a mix of melodic acid leads, classic synth-bass, complex percussive grooves, dark cinematic strings, metal inspired vocals and dirty guitar loops! Soundtrack Music for your favourite sci-fi films never made. Oh right, and it costs $3 for 44 minutes of music.

Hive Mind
11-08-2011, 11:29 AM
I like. As soon as I get home I'll buy it.

Drew da Destroya
11-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Not my style of music, but good job getting an EP out, man! I never quite hit the "legitimate recording" stage with any of my musical projects.

Inquisitor Hate Machine
11-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Digging the early 90s Fear factory / NIИ / VnV nation vibe.

Needs more Bass for my tastes, but I'll pick it up.

Asymmetrical Xeno
11-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Glad someone picked up on the FF influences, allthough I don't really see where the nin/vnv parts are?

This EP is more that "winter nostalgia" :) The followup album is going to be much more forward thinking and brutal. I ended up actually programming my own VST synths to make some of the sounds too (!) if all goes well I may also get signed to a small label from Sweden....so the more support I get the better.

Thanks guys.