PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler: LOTS of Domination stuff!

whitestar333
11-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Lots of Domination stuff has been spoiled this weekend! Now we have information about warlocks, character warbeasts, and even some tier lists!

I've just tried to cobble together all the different reports that I have heard into one place for your convenience:
http://steam-poweredgamer.blogspot.com/2011/11/spoilers-lots-of-domination-stuff.html

wittdooley
11-07-2011, 08:15 AM
I can't help but feel underwhelmed by this book right now. Sure sure, part of it is because I'm about 150% disappointed the Trolls warmachine is basically the Kahdor one with some Troll flavor. I do like Jarl, but the rest of it for my forces (trolls & Minions) seems so underwhelming. I do think the new circle stuff is really, really badass though.

whitestar333
11-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Many on the PP forums think that Circle has made it out the worst out of any of the factions, so it's interesting to hear you say that. I find the Troll stuff to be VERY awesome in light of what their faction is capable of. Access to Primal, even if it's on a character beast, is VERY powerful for Trolls as their biggest criticism has been hitting and they love to run their beasts pretty hot anyway. Mulg with Primal makes me want to vomit a little - MAT 9 with P+S 21 on his magical club with reach? With 5 fury? EW. They are also the first faction to have access to Disruption (besides the Thrullg)- a HUGE boon since Warmachine seems to have quite a few models with benefits against living models or with Greivous Wounds. Epic Grissel sounds pretty awesome and I think that the Trolls are nothing like Khador, and rely much more on synergy and buffs while Khador relies on minimal buffs but instead on their awesome stats and combined-arms approach.

Also, Minions are getting a lot of new stuff, just most of it has already been spoiled, so this post seems deceptively light. Also, this is just everything I've cobbled together that has already been spoiled, so it's possible that I didn't snag some info that I should have. I do not have the book in front of me, so it's possible that there's more in there.

wittdooley
11-07-2011, 10:18 AM
I should have specified: the rules do look sweet, i just don't like my new models :( . The Trolls War Wagon really disappointed me. And I knew the swamp horror was going to look bad... i jus didn't think it would look THAT bad. I hopeful about the Sons of Bragg and Rok; hopefull those models look cool.

Mr.Pickelz
11-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Under the Legion stuff When you state "Abby" for the Proteus heavy beast,are you talking about Absylonia? For her to get a character heavy would be cool, and i hope they would allow her to take it in her tier list, being that at tier 4 it's only 10 points.

whitestar333
11-11-2011, 10:08 PM
Yes, Proteus is a character beast for Absylonia