PDA

View Full Version : Spreading Some Domination Love

FLLG
11-04-2011, 10:56 PM
Don't mind me, just posting some eBaldur info from memory. Sorry for the "might"s, I was too busy thinking the Throne and the Fulcrum were cool to pay attention to things like spell lists and actual stats. This is all I can give you, for now.

- His feat gives every friendly Faction model in his control area +3 ARM and makes them unable to move or be pushed or placed for one round. Roots of Earth or something, it's called. It also gives them immunity to knockdown.
- Devourer's Debt: At the beginning of his control phase you put a Wurm Token on him (not optional). When he ends his activation he takes a point of damage for every token. It boosts his STR and I think maybe his ARM by 1 for each, much like Bond of Brotherhood on Exemplars. This is cumulative, so you can have two or more tokens and take more damage. You can take a special action called Ritual of Rejuvenation to remove all Wurm tokens on him, but obviously this will limit what he can do on that turn.
- He can heal and transfer damage to Construct warbeasts
- He has a P+S 14 sword, might have Reach as well. He's a 6 focus, 6WP (?) caster with 18 or 20 damage iirc.

For the fluff fans, Baldur was pretty much at the edge of death and had his soul pulled into Urcaen for a bit. While there he learned how to channel the power of the Devourer Wurm and was pulled back from the brink. Unfortunately he's on a timer now, as every time he channels the power from the Wurm it wrecks his body to the point where he needs to actually do a ritual to repair it. The guy's living on borrowed time, and I'd say it's very well reflected in his ability line.

I was pretty impressed, to be honest. You can choose to keep those tokens on and run him "hot" to build up a crazy powerful hit, but it's a lot more dangerous than running a warbeast hot.

I'll have some more tomorrow, including hopefully a spell list, statline and a rundown on the Sons of Bragg (yep, that Bragg). Maybe some stuff on the Fulcrum, too - other than the fact that it has three ranged attacks (lightning bolt, cold spray, fire AOE) and that it generates leachable focus.