PDA

View Full Version : Lurk Mode Disengaged!

Brakkart
11-04-2011, 01:55 PM
Hi there.

Been lurking and reading the site for well over a year now I reckon, finally decided it was time I was able to join in discussions.

I mostly prefer to paint single character models, but due to a bunch of friends all getting into Warhammer 40K I've started work on an Imperial Fists Space Marine Army. So far only played 1 battle with it vs my friends Eldar, but I won, mainly thanks to my Dreadnought tearing it's way through a pair of his tanks. Guess he got mad that his Multi-Melta arm got broken!

I have a mostly unpainted (and unassembled, shame on me) Chaos Army (a real hodge-podge mix of Warriors, Beastmen and Daemons) too for fantasy battle. I am seriously tempted by either a Dark Elves or High Elves force though, but so far have resisted the temptation to add yet more figures to an already depressingly large backlog!

I mostly buy GW and Reaper minis, though have a few from other companies and keen to have a go at some of the Avatars of War figures. My current side project is painting up a group of figures to represent the members of my guild in Dungeons & Dragons Online, where I play on the Cannith server as a member of the elite guild: Loot.