PDA

View Full Version : Adepticon Team Tourney - SOLD OUT

Ghost of War
11-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Registration has been open like... a day.

And they are sold out for the event. Popular?

We got one of the last 4 slots :)

Just a heads up

wittdooley
11-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Beware the Mat Ward Horde.

We're coming to getcha.

crazyredpraetorian
11-01-2011, 04:00 PM
You will all fall before the might of Three Bones and a Box!

scadugenga
11-01-2011, 07:04 PM
Wow, Witt...bitter much?

You need to switch to decaff, brother. This does not look good on you.

wittdooley
11-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Bitter about what? Thats our team name. We're playing a necrons/blood angels combined force. Im confused what you are talking about.....

scadugenga
11-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Your postings have been particularly against-type for you in the Ward/Necron threads.

To the point of coming across overly angry and antagonistic.

I didn't realize this was your team name--just thought you were continuing in vein.

Mea culpa.

wittdooley
11-02-2011, 06:25 AM
Check out my avatar. We've got a whole art set and coloring book coming with us. It should be pretty funny.

As for the other thread... I just think the dude takes far too much grief from people that don't know what they're talking about. He can write. There is some over-sensationalized stuff in his codecies, but as a whole, they're very, very good. People refuse to look at the sum of the parts, and instead chose to focus on a single defect. Drives me nuts.

BTW... We played Necrons first year we were at Adepticon (and received some of the most disdainful looks I've ever seen; "You're playing Necrons?" *chuckle chuckle*) and played Blood Angels last year. We've actually been planning our Necron/Angels team up since the BA book came out, in hopes that the Necrons would be updated by Adepticon. They have been. Joy!

Denied
11-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Registration has been open like... a day.

And they are sold out for the event.

Correction it was open for just under 18 hours and it was sold out. I was watching, it opened at 10-31-11 @ 5:00pm CST and it sold out by 11-1-11 @ ~10:45am

I was glad we got one of the early spots :-D yay for smart phone registration at 5:00 :-P

wittdooley
11-02-2011, 08:17 AM
You can pretty much plan on this every year. It really is the premier event at Adepticon. It get particularly fun in the 4th round, knocked out of contention to win, and you play the drunkest game of 40k ever against equally drunk opponents.

Pretty sure there were guys taking shots last year every time a model died.

Lerra
11-02-2011, 11:54 AM
Yeah, last year one of my teammates passed out on the gaming table and we just treated him like impassible terrain. It didn't fill up nearly as fast last year, though. My team was one of the last ~5 to sign up, but we didn't register until December or January.