PDA

View Full Version : Question about "A Thousand Suns" (Spoilers)

celestialatc
10-20-2011, 08:19 PM
What happened to Lemuel?!?!?! I feel like there is a whole chapter missing! I am assuming the Space Wolves don't blast his ship at first sight because there is a line about him seeing Prospero again!

Is he in "Prospero Burns"? I don't see him in the cast of characters....I felt cheated a little bit. Is there any answer to this or do you think this will be explained in a future book?

Oh, second spoilerish question, what are the secret names of the enumerations?

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
10-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Lemuel and his group's fate is outlined in the Chaos Space Marines Codex, surprisingly enough! Their presence in A Thousand Sons was quite an awesome/random reference. I think the legend about their fate post-Prospero's in a little box in Ahriman's section of the Codex.

Gotthammer
10-20-2011, 11:08 PM
There's a line in Prospero Burns which one of the Wolves mentions a ship full of Remembermancers being stopped.

celestialatc
10-21-2011, 04:50 AM
Lemuel and his group's fate is outlined in the Chaos Space Marines Codex, surprisingly enough! Their presence in A Thousand Sons was quite an awesome/random reference. I think the legend about their fate post-Prospero's in a little box in Ahriman's section of the Codex.

::Reads the Chaos Codex:: Wow.....that's nuts. Still now I want GW to make a trilogy or something on the Thousand Son (like the Grey Knights or Blood Angel or Word Bearers) that continues the story. I now want to know how they got to Appollonia. Heck I want more about Ahriman! It now sounds like he is not really Chaos but more a renegade!

arget8
03-05-2012, 11:30 PM
This makes me want to reread both of those books now...off to check the codex too!

Subsocial
03-06-2012, 01:43 AM
Heck I want more about Ahriman! It now sounds like he is not really Chaos but more a renegade!

Yeah, that's definitely how he starts out. None of the Thousand Sons wanted to follow Tzeentch, but their fate was already sealed once Magnus made that deal with Tzeentch to save the legion. After that it was just a matter of time until they fell under the sway of Chaos, willingly or not...