PDA

View Full Version : Collected Visions Wrong Caption? *******Heresy Spoiler*******

Sanguineone
10-20-2011, 01:53 PM
Ok, for those of you who are familiar with the book you will have noticed that some of the captions don't seem to match up with the subjects.

Things like Emperor's Children being billed as Imperial Fists.

Minor flaws in such a beautifully put together book.

However sometimes its very deliberate.

The Kaban Project.

However, I'm starting to think that what I thought was a mix up may not have been.

The picture was a head/chest shot of what appeard to be a chaos marine. I seem to recall the use of thread in the same vein as frankenstein perhaps even holding the head on. It was entitled Tarik Torgaddon, Sons of Horus Cheiften.........or words to that effect.

At the time of reading I was running a fever and as it was a friend's copy I don't have this at hand.

Lucid dream or things to come?

Lord Lorne Walkier
10-27-2011, 02:44 PM
Chieftain Torgoddon. pg 192. Collected Visions.

At first i too thought this was a editing error. After listening to Garro: Legion of One I think I have moved to think this will come to pass. Torgoddons Body was well preserved on Istvaan III. Loken keep a eye on it for some 6ish years. After Loken left though, I would think it would make a great host for a Daemon. With no one keeping them away from the body anything could happen.

Sanguineone
10-28-2011, 12:09 AM
Wow, it's comforting to know that I wasn't the only one who noticed this.
Thanks man.

Shadow Walker
03-06-2012, 04:22 AM
Chieftain Torgoddon. pg 192. Collected Visions.

At first i too thought this was a editing error. After listening to Garro: Legion of One I think I have moved to think this will come to pass. Torgoddons Body was well preserved on Istvaan III. Loken keep a eye on it for some 6ish years. After Loken left though, I would think it would make a great host for a Daemon. With no one keeping them away from the body anything could happen.

You must read HH:Know no fear because there is an answer for your question about what happened to Tarik.

helvexis
03-07-2012, 08:46 AM
You must read HH:Know no fear because there is an answer for your question about what happened to Tarik.

well damn now i have to buy it ><