PDA

View Full Version : Adeptus Mechanicus Codex suggestions

gendoikari87
10-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Okay the codex is coming along nicely, but I was interested in knowing what people want in it, and any suggestions they might have.

What i've got in it so far

HQ

Magos - Don't have different stypes but they are highly customizable.
Magnus - Secutorial general, basically death incarnate
Siege Engineer
Skitarii General

Elite

Myrmidons
electro-priest
Praetorians
Skitarii demolition team

Troops

Skitarii- yeah other than skill, str, and toughness these guys are nearly 100% modifiable
Secutors

Fast Attack
nothing yet

Heavy Support
Nothing yet.

Majorcrash
10-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I have been looking for away to do a count as army for year, the sisters give a few idea, and is what i was working with
but as far as units:
in the old titan legions game there was a troop type know as tech guard, there were describe so that they sound just like a standard guard unit, but with some better armor or bionic.
tribunes were tech guard officers, and centorians were sgts
Skitarrii were alway described as elite and heavily modified either for close combt or hvy wpn support.
they were broken down as follows: Hyspasist- basic troop, sagitarii- hvy wpns, balisteria- tanks/ artillery
praetorians- cls cmbat,

also there were character/ specialized units
ther explorators
secutors- cls cmbt character
auxlia myrmidon- which are described as hvy armored troops
bioconstructs - example arco flagellants
knights- some kind of bigger than a dred but smaller than a warengine, ex grey knight big critter9 cant remeber the name)
servitors
genetor- character that dealt with bio wpns
logis- comms and electronic warfare
engiseers

anyway these are the idea i was working with, would be interest in seeing your finished product. let me if i can help.

Denzark
10-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Homebrew rules section?

gendoikari87
10-15-2011, 04:41 PM
they have that here?

Majorcrash
10-16-2011, 02:40 PM
Homebrew rules section?

theres not a section, and the section for army lists is for question about the published lists. this is as good a section for this topic, although some with alot of time on their hands may disagree.

Morgan Darkstar
10-16-2011, 05:00 PM
theres not a section, and the section for army lists is for question about the published lists. this is as good a section for this topic, although some with alot of time on their hands may disagree.

There is a homebrew rules section if you look. http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?f=46