PDA

View Full Version : From Today's BOLS Post on IA:Apoc

AfroCelt
10-07-2011, 09:43 PM
So today's main page had a post detailing the new FW IA: Apoc rulebook. The post stated certain things were marked "40k" and others marked "Apocalypse". The Apoc only items were all formations or structure points or gargantuan creatures.

Where were the non structure point flyers located? If the flyer ruled vehicle had a 40k tag, we very well could have some confirmation on 6th Ed 40k rules.

Just something I noticed no one talking about.

Caldera02
10-07-2011, 09:57 PM
yes there were a few minor flyers in my book with the 40k tag

nijoho
10-08-2011, 03:06 PM
yes there is, but for most or i think even all of them it sais that they loose the flyer rule in normal games

MarneusCalgar
10-09-2011, 08:14 AM
Seems to be that, as has been rumoured here on spanish forums, GW is going to allow, in 6th Ed, some ForgeWorld goods on regular 40K games, thatīs why on this IA you see that labels

Uncle Nutsy
10-12-2011, 06:42 PM
Now why would GW "allow" forgeword models when they don't oversee or run tournaments? That's a tournament organizer's job.

If anything, GW would include forgeworld goodies in codexes.

Lerra
10-12-2011, 08:17 PM
GW does run a handful of tournaments, like 'ard Boyz or Throne of Skulls. If they start allowing certain FW rules for their official tournaments, I wouldn't be surprised if the big 3rd party tournaments followed suit.

Gir
10-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Where were the non structure point flyers located? If the flyer ruled vehicle had a 40k tag, we very well could have some confirmation on 6th Ed 40k rules.

The flyers that aren't super heavies are actually fast skimmers (with flyer in apoc clarification). They also have supersonic and areal assault.