PDA

View Full Version : Obladi Oblada Oubliette

Drunkencorgimaster
10-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Is it just me, or is the Oubliette becoming more interesting than the regular BOLS 40k and WFB places? What with Eldar Girl's Starfish and various other fun nonesense.

Morgan Darkstar
10-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Is it just me, or is the Oubliette becoming more interesting than the regular BOLS 40k and WFB places? What with Eldar Girl's Starfish and various other fun nonesense.

Yes it has been a bit livelier lately. however you have to keep in mind that us brave dungeon explorers have to keep our wits about us lest we be assaulted by a wandering monster! :D

Drunkencorgimaster
10-08-2011, 01:17 AM
Yes it has been a bit livelier lately. however you have to keep in mind that us brave dungeon explorers have to keep our wits about us lest we be assaulted by a wandering monster! :D

"Here there be dragons" and all that, eh?

Aldramelech
10-08-2011, 08:06 AM
"Here there be dragons" and all that, eh?

Nope just me!

Morgan Darkstar
10-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Nope just me!

Hmm lucky i brought along my +5 sword of Aldramelech slaying :D

Denzark
10-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Fnarr Fnarr Eldargal's starfish haha

eldargal
10-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Are you giggling at my Entropic Cuddlefish oris starfish a euphemism for something?:rolleyes:

Denzark
10-09-2011, 01:55 AM
Perish the thought Ma'am, your Entropic Cuddlefish it is...

eldargal
10-09-2011, 02:27 AM
That's good. I'm still recovering from finding out 'superman' is a euphemism for something icky.:rolleyes:

Denzark
10-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Surely not:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=superman

scadugenga
10-09-2011, 03:46 PM
That's good. I'm still recovering from finding out 'superman' is a euphemism for something icky.:rolleyes:

Apparently that's what happens when the internet gets their hands on something that can have multiple interpretations.

The original artist supposedly had no "icky" intent to the phrase "superman dat oh." And hey, he was what, 16 at the time? It may even be plausible.

All I know is I want those dead brain cells back after listening to the song. /twitch

eldargal
10-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Well, its icky now, and if anyone tries doing that tome I'll force feed them their genitals. Its bad enough when I superglue stuff to myself without other peope edoing it for me with less wholesome adhesives.

scadugenga
10-10-2011, 06:34 AM
Well, its icky now, and if anyone tries doing that tome I'll force feed them their genitals. Its bad enough when I superglue stuff to myself without other peope edoing it for me with less wholesome adhesives.

True, that. Urban Dictionary seems to have run with the icky version as the truth to the masses now.

All that aside though,

1) One of your hobbies involves wearing armor and hitting people with swords. That's a lovely quality in a woman, to be sure...but also a dead giveaway that you are not someone to trifle with, either.

2) Well, at least it could be said that it is more organic.... :rolleyes:

3) Something tells me you've got better decision making processes when choosing a paramour, so that would likely weed out anyone likely to engage in icky behavior. ;)

Lord Azaghul
10-10-2011, 06:51 AM

Yes...And I thought this was going to be another thread about drunk posting! :p

Drunkencorgimaster
10-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Perish the thought. You know my threads are always very serious and intellectual.

Hive Mind
10-12-2011, 07:08 PM
If you hate the superman you'll be mortified at the rusty trombone...

gwensdad
10-12-2011, 10:22 PM
If you hate the superman you'll be mortified at the rusty trombone...

Let's not even mention a Spider-man.

Drew da Destroya
10-13-2011, 11:01 AM
The Grand Pappy Smash I always found particularly disgusting.

However, the Oubliette I always find scintillating! Or at least a hell of a lot of fun. I tend to skip my way through 40k general and rumors, ignore the rules-related subforums, check out Models and Background, and then hang out down here.

Drunkencorgimaster
10-15-2011, 07:00 PM
Ditto. I think a lot of the more douchebaggy people who get off on arguing have not noticed it.