PDA

View Full Version : I must have this mini!

Capn Stoogey
10-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Hey guys!

While looking for a mini to use as a female Inquisitor I stumbled across this site:
(Please be aware that some of the minis are NSFW)

http://mandragoreminiatures.free.fr/home.htm

The mini that immediately caught my eye is the one in the second pic, it is simply one of the best female sculpts I have ever seen, which is saying alot because this guy has some incredible females! They all look amazing, a far cry from most female sculpts I have seen that look kinda like skinny guys with breasts...

My problem is that it says it is private collection, and I don't think it's actually for sale :(

I am writing this post in the vain hope that someone, somewhere might have information on how I could get hold of one of the gorgeous minis, any help is greatly appreciated :)

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
10-02-2011, 12:37 AM
Those are great mini's, are they available for sale though??

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
10-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Option 1) Theft :D

:P You could probably find a commission sculptor and ask him to try and mimic the sculpt you want, or try and contact the original owner and see what price he'd be willing to part with it for (if any). Judging from the content of his site, he sculpted that mini himself, so no dice on finding one out in the wild.

Build
10-02-2011, 01:23 AM
Good old Gael,:D

I have him on facebook and he frequently updates it with loads of goodies that are not even on his site yet.

You could always drop him an email and ask for a cast version or at least some tips as to sculpting your own, he's really approachable and a chatty bloke.

Capn Stoogey
10-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Hey Build, that would be so friggin awesome! How should I contact him? I don't want to come across as a crazy stalker or anything... I also don't want to invade his privacy. Thanks dude :)

Capn Stoogey
10-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Option 1) Theft :D

I would consider it, but I think he lives in France :(
I really want the mini, but even I have limits! ;)

Capn Stoogey
10-02-2011, 09:15 AM
Those are great mini's, are they available for sale though??

I hope so, I really REALLY hope so! :)

Gotthammer
10-02-2011, 09:30 AM
His email is on his site under contact. You could probably ask him to duplicate the mini, but as it was a commission he might not. Else you could just commision him to do exactly what you want.

Build
10-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Hey Build, that would be so friggin awesome! How should I contact him? I don't want to come across as a crazy stalker or anything... I also don't want to invade his privacy. Thanks dude :)

Best bet is through his site (link below) I'm sorry but I'm not comfortable, nor do I trust anyone enough to hand out the details to his FB page.

http://mandragoreminiatures.free.fr/

Snyderson
10-06-2011, 04:02 AM
I guess he's going to get quite a lot of mails... ;)
Looking at his page, I found out, that I got some of his models from the fantasy range without knowing that he was the sculptor. :)