PDA

View Full Version : IG/Inquisition count as?

Dominic
10-01-2011, 09:19 AM
Hi Guys,

I wasn't really sure where to put this, so here seemed like the best place.

I've been wanting to start an Inquisitor led IG army for a while now, but have been struggling to choose between the IG codex and the GK codex

I was straying away from using the GK dex because the storm ravens and razorback etc would look a little out of place, then I had this idea: what if I converted IG tanks etc.

Storm Raven = Converted Valkyrie
Razorback = Converted Chimera
Dreadnought = Heavily converted sentinal

Would you count that as being an acceptable counts as army, there will be no infantry GK models, so I would have thought it would have been okay, but I just wondered what the general response would be first before I started buying things,

isotope99
10-01-2011, 09:34 AM
The valkyrie & sentinel should be fine, if armed up correctly. I think the chimera would be confusing, as it already exists in the GK list. Depends on the conversion, but clear changes to the turret weapons and missing off the rear laguns and hull weapon should be sufficient.

Dominic
10-01-2011, 11:03 AM
The valkyrie & sentinel should be fine, if armed up correctly. I think the chimera would be confusing, as it already exists in the GK list. Depends on the conversion, but clear changes to the turret weapons and missing off the rear laguns and hull weapon should be sufficient.

What I planned to do was get rid of the turret which comes with the kit and replace with the the top turrent from either a razorback kit, or the one from the stromraven (since everyone seems to hate that bit, I have managed to acquire quite a few spare ones) :D