PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Kings Giant

Spellscape
09-23-2011, 12:43 PM
Hi all

As I understand now GW deleted Giant from Tomb Kings Army book.
But I still have old metal one (TK version)
My question is quite simple - can I use this giant as Hierotitan or/and Necrolith Colossus on tournaments?

magickbk
09-23-2011, 01:34 PM
It is a Necrolith Colossus, just with a name change. Apparently some people though 'Bone Giant' was silly. Also, it fit more with their statues theme than a giant skeleton to make the Colossus. I'm sure at some point in a future release wave they will put out a kit that makes both.

gcsmith
09-23-2011, 01:34 PM
I think ull find that is what the giant is now.

Wildeybeast
09-23-2011, 03:58 PM
"The Bone Giant is a great model to represent a Tomb Kings Necrolith Colossus."

Taken directly from the Bone Giant blurb on the GW website. Given that is what they are advertising it as themselves, I can't see how any TO can object. As for a hierotitan, I'm not sure, but i don't see why not. Most gamers will be pretty resaonable providing it is clear (using two bone giant models to represent a colossus and a heirotitan is goingto cause confusion!). If you are considering entering a tournament, ask the TO what their rules are regarding 'counts as' models.

Stad
03-05-2012, 04:04 PM
I really want GW to hurry up and build a heirotitan or collossal... tired of the small dudes... Want something menacing...

Kaiserdean
03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
I'm in the middle of taking spare bits from my Warsphinx to beef up my metal Bone Giant to a Hierotitan. I don't think any gamer will give you any grief for the swap.