PDA

View Full Version : How Drunk is to drunk

Morgan Darkstar
09-18-2011, 05:06 PM
How drunk is to drunk to post?

Grailkeeper
09-18-2011, 06:07 PM
I dunno, I;ve posted on the caption contest pretty drunk before- thats what happens when you launch a caption contest at 2 am.

Just be prepared to deal with the consequences I suppose is a general rule of thumb for everything you do drunk. (except drive)

lobster-overlord
09-18-2011, 06:38 PM
as with msot anything, if you're having to ask, then it's probably too much...

Lord Azaghul
09-19-2011, 06:29 AM
I think 'if you have to ask...', applies in this case! :rolleyes:

eldargal
09-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Generally I feel I'm too drunk to post when I all I want to do is talk about my pet frog. Nearly started a thread here in the oubliette about him once.:rolleyes:

Drew da Destroya
09-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Well, you spelled all of your words correctly, so you're good to post.

wittdooley
09-19-2011, 09:20 AM
I disagree. I think we need more drunk postings. If you can type it, you should post it.

Lord Azaghul
09-19-2011, 10:15 AM

I can't spell sober! :p

Denzark
09-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Look at the key board. Start to type. If your fingers encounter your own vomitus *********d in a twin-nasal spray between desparately clutched fingers for maximum spread, before hitting keys, then you should go to bed.

Denzark
09-19-2011, 05:44 PM
PS the word blanked out was ejacculated (minus the double C.) As this means:

"to utter suddenly and briefly; exclaim. "

and this was the context I used I don't know why the stupid hitsawattaobbernauntca spell checker filter thingameebobby blocked it.

Drunkencorgimaster
09-19-2011, 08:41 PM

Well, technically you are correct Drew, but he used "to" instead of "too."

'Course I should talk. I've got "drunken" in my on-line name.

Morgan Darkstar
09-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Hey I cannot do grammar while sober nevermind while I am three sheets to the wind :p

Col.Gravis
09-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Bah, bunch of girls, there is only one way to know if your too drunk to post, and that is retrospectively - if you can remember making the drunken post in the morning great, if you stumble upon it a day or two later with no recollection of making said posts - then, then you were too drunk.

Denzark
09-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Col - my preceding posts qualify by your standards...

Morgan Darkstar
09-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Well i have decided that as long as i am conscious i am good to post.

apologies in advance, for when i sound/act like a drunken idiot :D

Drew da Destroya
09-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Well, technically you are correct Drew, but he used "to" instead of "too."

'Course I should talk. I've got "drunken" in my on-line name.

lol, good point. I wasn't considering that he had typed the title as well, honestly. I just looked at the sentence in his first post.

Morgan Darkstar
09-22-2011, 05:03 PM
lol, good point. I wasn't considering that he had typed the title as well, honestly. I just looked at the sentence in his first post.

Are we happy now? :p I travelled through time and space (If sub-atomic particles can do it so can I) just to put it right. :D unfortunately my powers do not extend to fully change the title of the thread.

Asymmetrical Xeno
09-23-2011, 10:37 AM
You can tell I'm too drunk when I keep going into ridiculous details of music production to people that don't care/know what I'm talking about/find it boring ect.

Usually goes like this :

Me - "Oh I LOVE how Front 242 did that TB-303 lead in the live 98' version of Religion."
Person - "I don't care and I don't have any idea what you're talking about."
Me - "Don't you reckon Tactical Neural Implant was so cutting-edge in 1992? I havent heard an album that comes near that in terms of warmness and Blade-runner esque ambience."
Person - "....."

Generally I feel I'm too drunk to post when I all I want to do is talk about my pet frog. Nearly started a thread here in the oubliette about him once.:rolleyes:

Well feel free to talk to me about your frog! I love hearing about peoples pets (that arent dogs and cats ect yawwwn). Frogs are awesome, we have one that lives in this little water-feature in our garden we have - it seems very lazy and likes to chill out on his rock and ribbit (love that sound). Besides, I can rattle on about how adorable my tarantula is back to you :P

Drunkencorgimaster
09-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Okay, reallly lite (lit? Lyte? lite up?) right now. Thoufght I'd try this as an experiment. Think I'm doing okay. Better check this post in the morning and see how f-d up it is. Pretty sure there is noe such thing as too drunk to post though.

Cheers from East Toad Suck BOLS nation! Yayah!!!!

Drew da Destroya
09-24-2011, 10:56 AM
Okay, reallly lite (lit? Lyte? lite up?) right now. Thoufght I'd try this as an experiment. Think I'm doing okay. Better check this post in the morning and see how f-d up it is. Pretty sure there is noe such thing as too drunk to post though.

Cheers from East Toad Suck BOLS nation! Yayah!!!!

Overall, you did fine. I'd say 8/10 spelling and grammar (some basic errors, but nothing I wouldn't expect from a standard sober internet post). 1/10 offensiveness (I guess people could be offended that you censored yourself or were drunk). 10/10 relevance to the topic being discussed.

Decision: Not too drunk to post.

darthken
09-25-2011, 06:34 AM
your to drunk when you have to lie down and hold onto the ground to stop yourself falling of the earth

Brass Scorpion
09-26-2011, 11:10 AM
How drunk is to drunk to post? When you think the word "to" should be used in that sentence which is the title of this topic, instead of the word "too", you're too drunk to post.

Build
09-26-2011, 12:21 PM
When a friend un-zips his trousers in the middle of the pub and sticks his member in a pint of beer belonging to another friend who has just gone to the toilet.

Morgan Darkstar
09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
When you think the word "to" should be used in that sentence which is the title of this topic, instead of the word "too", you're too drunk to post.

"Blows Big Raspberry" :p how d'ya like all those capitals in the wrong place? :D

your to drunk when you have to lie down and hold onto the ground to stop yourself falling of the earth

Lol thankfully I have yet to experience this :D

scadugenga
09-27-2011, 07:03 PM
You're too drunk when you wake up the next morning still drunk, feeling as if all the blood in your body turned into gelatin...

eldargal
09-29-2011, 11:20 AM
I'm too drunk right now, how do I know it? Because I was reading a blog, saw a link to some Empire rumours on a blogroll and saw that I was cited as the source. Thought to myself 'og my goodness, I'm famous' then I realised I was looking at BoLS. This is what happens when one drinks a bottle and a half of clarate at luncheon.

Also:
http://www.biolib.cz/IMG/GAL/7383.jpg
(not my Bullfrog) Africn Bullgrofs are the greatest of pets, right up there next to kitties. I have an african bullfrog named Garfunkel who rides my pet kitty like a horse and sometimes vomits on my keyboard.

lattd
09-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Your too drunk if you cant remember the walk home or if you cut up a pineapple looking for spongebob.

Psychosplodge
09-29-2011, 02:19 PM
You're too drunk when you can't lay on the floor without holding on....

Morgan Darkstar
09-29-2011, 08:04 PM
FISH?! no that's wrong FROG! that is all :D

Btw what is this ¤ "and i think this may be epsilon?"

and this µ "oh it's Mu"

????

Drunkencorgimaster
09-29-2011, 09:58 PM
Overall, you did fine. I'd say 8/10 spelling and grammar (some basic errors, but nothing I wouldn't expect from a standard sober internet post). 1/10 offensiveness (I guess people could be offended that you censored yourself or were drunk). 10/10 relevance to the topic being discussed.

Decision: Not too drunk to post.

Thank you for the kind review Drew. Sorry it took me a while to respond but I actually forgot I had posted that, thus proving your conclusion.

Drew da Destroya
10-03-2011, 08:23 AM
Thank you for the kind review Drew. Sorry it took me a while to respond but I actually forgot I had posted that, thus proving your conclusion.

haha... glad my now-expired Substitute Teacher's certificate could come in handy.

Denzark
10-04-2011, 11:26 AM
I recently had a look at the 'started threads' area of the CP.

There was a whole new thread I started about should I start WFB. This at past 0100 - and I didn't remember doing it.

This was too drunk...

Drunkencorgimaster
10-06-2011, 09:39 PM
I recently had a look at the 'started threads' area of the CP.

There was a whole new thread I started about should I start WFB. This at past 0100 - and I didn't remember doing it.

This was too drunk...

I'm not so sure. That was one of the better threads I have seen lately.

Denzark
10-07-2011, 12:35 AM
I'm not so sure. That was one of the better threads I have seen lately.

Is that like me playing pool better about 5 drinks in?

eldargal
10-07-2011, 02:10 AM
Got drunk, woke up with this penciled in my hobby notebook, in my handwriting:

Entropic Cuddlepuff
3-12 20pts per model.

3 0 3 3 1 3 2 8 4+

Special Rules:
Entropy Cuddle: Cuddlepuffs do not kill their foe directly, instead the entropic waves flowing from their bodies causes their opponents higher functions to decay at an alarming rate. For each turn the cuddlepuffs engage an enemy unit in close combat, the enemy LD is reduced by 2. When it reaches zero, all higher brain fuctions cease and the models are removed as casualties.

Made of weird stuff. Entropic cuddlepuffs have a 4+ Invulnerable save.

There is a little picture of a grinning, pink starfish below.

I don't remember writing it. Beats waking up pregnant but still, whiskey tango foxtrot.:confused:

This is too drunk,

Morgan Darkstar
10-07-2011, 05:24 AM
Is this an entropic cuddlepuff?

eldargal
10-07-2011, 05:39 AM
More like this:
http://t2.ftcdn.net/jpg/00/20/98/59/400_F_20985964_SMoATMRB7DoEGawYuKC5FkmeIKX12vxL.jp g

Drunkencorgimaster
10-07-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm thinking that yes, perhaps that is too drunk. But keep in mind EG, you wrote it down. You did not actually post it thus we can't be sure if you were too drunk to post. (Did that make sense?)

Old_Paladin
10-07-2011, 04:49 PM

Entropic Cuddlepuff
3-12 20pts per model.

3 0 3 3 1 3 2 8 4+

Special Rules:
Entropy Cuddle: Cuddlepuffs do not kill their foe directly, instead the entropic waves flowing from their bodies causes their opponents higher functions to decay at an alarming rate. For each turn the cuddlepuffs engage an enemy unit in close combat, the enemy LD is reduced by 2. When it reaches zero, all higher brain fuctions cease and the models are removed as casualties.

Made of weird stuff. Entropic cuddlepuffs have a 4+ Invulnerable save.

I don't remember writing it. Beats waking up pregnant but still, whiskey tango foxtrot.:confused:

This is too drunk,

You were clearly too drunk; the points value seems a little too low for such a good ability.

scadugenga
10-08-2011, 12:12 AM

This is too drunk,

I'm going to speculate that you are an incredibly fun, if esoteric, drinking buddy.

Wow.

Denzark
10-08-2011, 01:17 PM
By the Emperor's black bones but you are a dangerous xeno deviant.

Necron2.0
10-08-2011, 02:58 PM
You are too drunk to post when you are responding to someone's thread with passion, forcefully pounding out the words on the keyboard, eventually collapsing from exhaustion as you come to the closing. Then, in the morning, your wife says you were great last night, but says she couldn't make out a single word you said, and goes on to ask why were you drumming on her buttocks so hard?

Morgan Darkstar
10-16-2011, 05:17 PM
I thjnk i've drank to much http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZoI1QKI1KY

chromedog
11-03-2011, 02:47 AM
If you have to ask, then you are too drunk.

Don't post drunk - the internets keep your comments for years - and you never know when that stuff can bite you on the ***.

Morgan Darkstar
05-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Threadromancy but....

8 jagerbombs, 4 pints and a bottle and a 1/2 of red wine...

is most definitely too dunk to post.................

but i will anyway :D

scadugenga
05-06-2012, 07:29 PM
That is going to be one hell of an evil hangover...

Drunkencorgimaster
05-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Threadromancy but....

8 jagerbombs, 4 pints and a bottle and a 1/2 of red wine...

is most definitely too dunk to post.................

but i will anyway :D

That's the Spirit(s)!

Morgan Darkstar
05-06-2012, 10:06 PM
That is going to be one hell of an evil hangover...

its 5 am and......

I Agree

why did i do this? never again!

Wolfshade
05-07-2012, 01:23 AM

well until next time ;)

SotonShades
05-07-2012, 03:05 AM
I wanted to post on Saturday evening, but I couldn't actually see my phone screen, let alone the swype keyboard on it. Never do an A-Z challange at a beer festival.

On the bright side, because I wasn't looking at my phone I ended up chatting to three very pretty girls. All was going very well until I forgot the canadian girl's accent and asked if she was a 'Northern Asian'. I had been calling her Nacho's up until that point. They seemed to like me naming them after the food they were eating. The sober people I was with agreed, and were amazed I was actually able to talk to these girls in real sentances, as I'd just been slurring half words out to them for the previous half hour.

scadugenga
05-07-2012, 07:11 PM
its 5 am and......

I Agree

Just remember to always take the wine off the menu if your going to diversify your alcohol in a night's outing. ;)

Psychosplodge
05-08-2012, 01:51 AM
I had been calling her Nacho's up until that point.

OMG you met Nachos? How is she? :D