PDA

View Full Version : Pawn Shop!~

Dont-Be-Haten
09-17-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey fantasy players, Dont-Be-Haten here!~

Basically; I made this thread because I didn't actually see a place to post for people wanting to get in our out of War Hammer Fantasy Battle. Personally; I'm looking to extend my collection of High Elves (@ current) and although going straight to ebay is fine and dandy; I'm hoping to get a couple of good deals via straigh through peeps. If you happen to have any of the high elves (newer please) units/bits you're just looking to get rid of; perhaps we could make a deal? I have pay-pal and no problem buying over seas etc. Just need to check Euro/USD exchange etc. Hope to get some replies! And others to Barter via trade/sell :D

-Dont-Be-Haten

wittdooley
09-17-2011, 12:24 PM
I have a buddy looking to get rid of his. Lemme talk at him and see what he has.

Lord Castellan
09-18-2011, 12:47 AM
Hey fantasy players, Dont-Be-Haten here!~

Basically; I made this thread because I didn't actually see a place to post for people wanting to get in our out of War Hammer Fantasy Battle. Personally; I'm looking to extend my collection of High Elves (@ current) and although going straight to ebay is fine and dandy; I'm hoping to get a couple of good deals via straigh through peeps. If you happen to have any of the high elves (newer please) units/bits you're just looking to get rid of; perhaps we could make a deal? I have pay-pal and no problem buying over seas etc. Just need to check Euro/USD exchange etc. Hope to get some replies! And others to Barter via trade/sell :D

-Dont-Be-Haten

Then you didnt look hard enough :P

Go here (http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132)

gcsmith
09-18-2011, 08:54 AM
well I have a couple of things to get rid of, but my friend wants to possibly buy them 1st.
I have 30 seaguard unpainted, 2 bolt throwers painted, part painted lord on griffon. Just in case.

witeout69
09-18-2011, 10:04 AM
Then you didnt look hard enough :P

Go here (http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/forumdisplay.php?f=132)

Owned!