PDA

View Full Version : 2500 Dark Eldar WTF???

w7west
09-16-2011, 10:30 AM
blah blah blah.

HQ:

Archon: drugs, shadowfield, agonizer or Lady Malice!!

Haemi: venom blade, liquifier

Haemi: venom blade, liquifier

Haemi: venom blade, liquifier, shattershard

Court: 2 x Medusae, 1 lhamaean, 1 ur-ghoul, 1 sslyth
-Raider (NS, FF, Dissie)

Eleets:

9 Bloodbride: Squad leader w/ agonizer, 3x hydra gauntlet, haywires
-Raider (NS, FF, Dissie)

4 Trueborn: 4 blaster
-Venom (2 x Cannon)

4 Trueborn: 4 blaster
-Venom (2 x Cannon)

Truep:

10 Wyches: Squad leader w/ agonizer, 2x shardnet, haywires
-Raider (NS, FF, Lance) or (NS, Aethersail, Lance if using Lady)

10 Wyches: Squad leader w/ agonizer, 2x shardnet, haywires
-Raider (NS, FF, Lance) or (NS, Aethersail, Lance if using Lady)

5 Warriors: Blaster
-Venom (2x Cannon)

-Venom (2x Cannon)

-Venom (2x Cannon)

-Venom (2x Cannon)

Heavy:

Ravager: NS, FF, 3x Lance

So what's the deal? Court and the 3x haemies ride together in the courts raider. This thing goes around stacking five flamers ofc. One of the problems with liqui's is that wound allocation can protect the important things in a squad from getting ap'd. NP! disembark the shattershard and melt these guys after you liqui/eyeburst away all the unimportant mans. Or not who cares?

Archon rides around with bloodbrides and eat up troops. Troop wyches are there to stick around in combat near objectives, blow up vehicles, and tie up things you don't want to deal with yet.

Trueborn, what do you think they are going to do? Same deal with the warriors, hopefully mesh the 6 venoms together and confuse people about which ones have the most blasters in them.

Ravagers are for shooting tanks?

Oh one last thing, swapped out lances on the court and bloodbride raiders. Why? IDK but it might be good. These things are going to be shot at a lot so it probably doesn't matter but I never use dissies since the new dex came out so I thought I would grandfather them in since they used to be what de was all about.

What changes would you make? FU ok, no jk but srsly Fu. Comments/critisizm/etc

ALSO what do u think about swappin up the archon for Lady? She seems pretty decent with 8 charging attacks and only 10 points more expensive. Btw this army = 2496.

w7west
09-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Actually, it would be better to blow your shard at the same time you liquify noob. Since shard checks each individual model you might as well get a few extra hits with it. It removes models before wounds get allocated so don't worry about ok im putting 10 ap 1 wounds on the guy who died to shatter.

Also, dissie can shots whatever is left after you are done liqui/eyeburst/shatter, since it most likely will be a squad leader, melta gun, psycannon left. Dissie pretty good at killing one or two marines!

Immune to psychic powers for whole squad? Reposition your burn unit and maybe your bloodbride/archon too? 8 attack on charge with power weapon? Invuln save? Can still take court? Woman?

Ya I would say for 10 points you should take Lady she is pretty good men.

w7west
09-16-2011, 12:24 PM
Actually, it would be better to blow your shard at the same time you liquify noob. Since shard checks each individual model you might as well get a few extra hits with it. It removes models before wounds get allocated so don't worry about ok im putting 10 ap 1 wounds on the guy who died to shatter.

Good point. Also should record number of hits with the liqui/eyeblasts before doing the shard since you want to get as many wounds with your other flamers as you can. Not sure but I think shard removes models right when you check how many hits it gets before anything else happens.

Also, dissie can shots whatever is left after you are done liqui/eyeburst/shatter, since it most likely will be a squad leader, melta gun, psycannon left. Dissie pretty good at killing one or two marines!

Wow, nerd.

Immune to psychic powers for whole squad? Reposition your burn unit and maybe your bloodbride/archon too? 8 attack on charge with power weapon? Invuln save? Can still take court? Woman?

Ya I would say for 10 points you should take Lady she is pretty good men.

Ya ok, but what to take out? I need 6 more points. Maybe minus flickerfield on the two wyche raiders and instead they can have aethersails? Also what are some good models for lady? I already have lhamaean in the court so can't use that.

Morgan Darkstar
09-16-2011, 12:46 PM
err, are you talking to yourself?:confused:

DrLove42
09-16-2011, 12:54 PM
I was jsut wondering the same....someones got a schizophrenic self-sadist thing going on in here...

w7west
09-16-2011, 01:13 PM
I was jsut wondering the same....someones got a schizophrenic self-sadist thing going on in here...

May I take this as a compliment, sir? Maybe been playing these evil guys too much :P

DarkLink
09-16-2011, 03:22 PM

Drugs.

w7west
09-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Drugs.

Yes, Please.

So what do you guys think about the army choices though? A lot of it is pretty standard (venoms, ravagers, blasters) but Lady and the Court.. are these worth my points?? Just use beastmasters you noob?? Idk, probably easier to just rape everything with beasts but this could work??

What are some situations where psychic immune on Malice is going to be a big deal for the Bloodbrides? When it comes to gettin dirty these dirty girls do it better than anything else in the codex, but sometimes you get raped by psychic. What are these times??