PDA

View Full Version : How to kit out My MoS Sorcerer, PA or TDA?

Son of Guilliman
09-07-2011, 10:55 PM
OK, I am modeling 2 Sorcerers, on in PA one in TDA to run with a squad of MoN Terminator Champs w/ LCs. Both will be set up with MoS and Lash. My question is, is it worth the 15pts for the 2+ save?

SotonShades
09-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Ahhhhhh SMA! (so Many Acronyms :p)

Never underestimate just how much you are going to annoy your opponant with 2+ saves. Unless they pack a metric c**p ton of melta ;)

Son of Guilliman
09-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Ahhhhhh SMA! (so Many Acronyms :p)

Never underestimate just how much you are going to annoy your opponant with 2+ saves. Unless they pack a metric c**p ton of melta ;)

Yeah sorry bout that i get to typin and the brain goes into short cut mode :D. I think aesthetics may play a part in my decision as well, as havin a squad of termies and a power armored sorcerer wouldn't look near as cool:cool:

Lockark
09-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Yeah sorry bout that i get to typin and the brain goes into short cut mode :D. I think aesthetics may play a part in my decision as well, as havin a squad of termies and a power armored sorcerer wouldn't look near as cool:cool:

Yah. I was sitting here woundering how the heck your terminators were packing LasCannons, then I realized you meant lighting claws.

I wouldn't skip out on termy Armour, if the scor is going with the termies. The simple reason is so that the whole squad has the option to teleport if you need them to.