- Mark of the Wulfen
- Drop Pod

x10 Grey Hunters
- x2 Melta guns
- Rhino

HEAVY SUPPORT

Vindicator

TOTAL = 1199

Okay, this event I'm going to has an albeit strange points limit, but I think I have an effective list:

The two rune priests and identical wolf guard each go with the drop pod and they provide the primary assault force as well as some anti tank.

The rhino squad can be used to take an objective, or move further up-field and provide a more offensive element.

The wolf scouts (with the remaining wolf guard) provide a further anti tank force.

The vindicator and the lone wolf are essentially fire magnets, I'm more than happy for my opponent to target these units, as then it'll allow my other units to cause damage, however, if they are ignored, they can cause significant damage.

C & C welcome :)

reveric
09-05-2011, 04:13 PM
i think you should replace the vindicator with 5 long fangs with 4 missiles and a plasma cannon. Take the mark off the scouts and the lone wolf. Give the lone wolf a chain fist or Thunder hammer. Give both priest jaws and living lightening and give one a bolter for a difference. Put the rhino squad in a pod. The one rhino will get hit hard and not do anything for you and that way you get 2 pods on turn one.