PDA

View Full Version : Draigowing 2000

gendoikari87
09-01-2011, 07:55 AM
okay so after figuring I could make admech terminators I decided to go with draigo wing becuase it fits the fluff of the secutors much better. so here's the list

HQ
Lord Cheese Himself[275]

Troops
10 Paladins [660][psybolt ammunition]
- MC Sword & Storm Bolter
- Sword & Storm Bolter
- Halberd & Storm Bolter
- Daemon Hammer & Storm Bolter
- Falchions & Storm Bolter
- Sword & Psycannon
- Sword & Psycannon
- Daemon Hammer & Psycannon
- Halberd & Psycannon

10 Paladins [660][psybolt ammunition]
- MC Sword & Storm Bolter
- Sword & Storm Bolter
- Halberd & Storm Bolter
- Falchions & Storm Bolter
- Sword & Psycannon
- Sword & Psycannon
- Daemon Hammer & Psycannon
- Halberd & Psycannon

Heavy Support
Psyflemen [135]
Psyflemen [135]
Psyflemen [135]

Total: 2000

Basically people combat squad into a super shooty squad and a combat squad of "up yours".

Denied
09-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Personally still not a huge fan of draigo-wing. They die just like everything else to instant death and they only have a 5+ when being shot up by things. It would be better if you could give people SS, but draigo is the only one with one and that's only one wound you can allocate to him.

List doesn't look bad though. 3 Psyfilemen = essential!

gendoikari87
09-02-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm still not sold on the psyflemen, that's 3 av 12 targets with big hit me signs on them.

Denied
09-02-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm still not sold on the psyflemen, that's 3 av 12 targets with big hit me signs on them.

Exactly 3 AV12 Targets with Fortitude and big hit me signs on them. Let the enemy waste his time shooting them, they take a licking and keep on kicking. With Fortitude if its not a 5/6 it doesn't count (4 is a little relevant).

The only thing that has successfully killed any of my Psyflemen dreads is CC.

DarkLink
09-02-2011, 11:36 AM

You haven't used them yet. When you do, you will be sold. Same as Denied, my three have basically only ever been killed in CC, and they've never ever failed to perform, even against armies that they aren't that great against such as orks. And they're so good against common armies like DE, nidz and Space Marines that they're basically an auto-include for any GK list.

gendoikari87
09-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Exactly 3 AV12 Targets with Fortitude and big hit me signs on them. Let the enemy waste his time shooting them, they take a licking and keep on kicking. With Fortitude if its not a 5/6 it doesn't count (4 is a little relevant).

The only thing that has successfully killed any of my Psyflemen dreads is CC.

3 hurts them, right?

Denied
09-02-2011, 07:20 PM
3 hurts them, right?

Not comfortable, but they can take 2 in a row before its troublesome, and that means more focused fire on a partially injured unit and less focus on your dudes crashing in the opponents face.

w7west
09-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Looks like u'd be set in annihilation game, just start entire army in reserve and ur opponent will have a pretty tough time even getting a single kp before the game ends, just don't get tabled!

In objective games u could be incredibly fukt, but hey that is what a 24 model army is all about.

Also, look out for lances o.o

Unzuul the Lascivious
09-03-2011, 05:07 PM
You're taking four psycannons per squad how? I thought it was one psycannon per 3 squad members - you'd need 12 members for 4 Spesh Weps, surely? Am I missing something?

DarkLink
09-03-2011, 06:06 PM
2 per 5, not 1 per 3.

Unzuul the Lascivious
09-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Yeah, I, er...was just testing you... :/

Gop
09-21-2011, 08:10 PM
It's a pretty standard list. I've noticed a trend now where ppl are taking 2 storm ravens.