PDA

View Full Version : So... Terminators aye?

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
08-28-2011, 12:48 AM
What do people think to using the Grey Knight Terminator box, for creating Belial (well my successor variant) and Squad "Justicars" for my Deathwing Terminator units, and maybe even a Librarian seeing as they have so many awesome blades, and books :D? Oh and I'm going to cross it with the Dark Angels Chapter upgrade sprue. Would that look good?

fuzzbuket
08-28-2011, 02:02 AM
if you can take the time to take off all the GK bling it could be very nice: the only problem is the storm bolters. w(however all good dark angels players should have the millions of ones from the upgrade sprue) and if you want any CC weapons your gount to have to convert them.

but i would recomend it !

-fuzz

Hive Mind
08-28-2011, 02:09 AM
Personally I'd get hacked off scraping all the =][='s off everything but if you've got the determination then more power to you.

Corvus-Master-of-The-4th
08-28-2011, 05:51 AM
Well bassicaly my plan is to take Lightning claws from the Assault Marine squad, and some gubbins from DA upgrade sprue to make a Belial. While the rest are mainly going to be a cross of base Terminator stuff (I.E one will have a Storm Bolter and Chainfist, another will have Thunder hammer (might use the Daemon hammer though) and Storm Shield (so less need to worry about the diffrent arms of the Storm Bolter)

How do you mean Fuzzbucket? They already have a load of combat weapons (unless you mean like Thunder/Lightning/Powerfist)... Well my plan is to buy the DA Sprue, a Grey Knight Terminator box, and then get 4 Standardised Terminator boxes, 2 of which shall be Assault, 2 of which shall be Standard. I guess I've already explained this point, but mehh... The idea is, I should have plenty of spairs laying around :D

The =][= gubbins, is useful as it fits with my fluff, main problem I have is getting ride of books tbh... They are seriously unwanted (along with anything else, that isn't a sword or =][=)

fuzzbuket
08-28-2011, 03:01 PM
what i meant about weapons is that there is no powerfists, only 1 thunder hammer and no claws. (btw the assault marine box DOES NOT have any claws

as for gubbinz and bling most of it is as a accessory on a different sprue, only the legs/shoulders/chest have stuff on them.

but a good idea!, i like how you are covering up the funny arms of the knights (where the bolters go)

cant wait to see these finished :)

-fuzz

p.s. for lightning claws how about a pair of falchions/ halbards with the hands cut off and glued together (4 falchions = 2 claws)