PDA

View Full Version : where do you get these parts?

gendoikari87
08-23-2011, 06:26 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8SsnpSxrEBk/Tk6GHbNod4I/AAAAAAAAKSM/fmyVsgwx6LI/s1600/bols-dp-0451.jpg

I'm looking to make an admech secutors of sollex army and I'd like to know where to get the parts for these. Particularily the heads and shields.

In fact I'd like to have any suggestions on admech secutor conversions for terminators as well.

fuzzbuket
08-23-2011, 12:01 PM
from what i can see

heads/bodys empire flangellents
legs DA vets
arms are GK termis

shields look like some plasticard with forgeworld etch brass then press moulded, bases are definetly home made molds.

as for termi conversions: shave off all the icons is a must. boxy plasticard shoulders would be cool too, head conversions would be nice: and to top it all off put a drop pod harness on the fron of the termi: it sounds odd but looks soo cool! :P

gendoikari87
08-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Those aren't plasticard, they have little engravings on them, the paint job makes it not so obvious, they are definately third party shields with FW icons.

templarboy
08-23-2011, 05:19 PM
All that work. Good painting, good converting....and ugly mould lines all over the place! Seriously. Homie needs a file. The shields are definitely not plasticard. There are SM apothecary blood/fluid bottles in there too. Probably from the GK set. Neat models.