PDA

View Full Version : Space Marine avatar items on Xbox

Mike X
08-19-2011, 07:07 PM
So I was just checking out the Xbox marketplace when I noticed that most of the major categories (tops, hats, props) already have a few Space Marine items.

There's an Ork hat and shirt, a few Ultramarines shirts and hats, one Aquila shirt, and a Khorne shirt and hat. For props there's a pet squig, gretchin, and servo-skull.

I may've missed some, but make sure to check them out!

wittdooley
08-19-2011, 07:54 PM
So I was just checking out the Xbox marketplace when I noticed that most of the major categories (tops, hats, props) already have a few Space Marine items.

There's an Ork hat and shirt, a few Ultramarines shirts and hats, one Aquila shirt, and a Khorne shirt and hat. For props there's a pet squig, gretchin, and servo-skull.

I may've missed some, but make sure to check them out!

For the love of god, if they give me a bolter as an accessory i may pee myself.

vharing
08-19-2011, 08:32 PM
OMG that is great.

Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer
08-19-2011, 08:38 PM
For the love of god, if they give me a bolter as an accessory i may pee myself.

Probably won't happen; there's a "No weapons" policy when it comes to designing accessories.

musical-fool
08-19-2011, 09:05 PM
Probably won't happen; there's a "No weapons" policy when it comes to designing accessories.

I call heresy!

A bolter is a holy instrument in delivering justice to the emenies of the Imperium.

In conclusion: not a weapon ^^

Mike X
08-19-2011, 09:24 PM

Not entirely true. While I haven't seen a gun yet, there are lightsaber accessories from Star Wars games. We may get a chainsword, at the very least.

Mr.Pickelz
08-19-2011, 09:57 PM
i wouldn't be surprised to see a Servo skull as one of the items, although the squig and Grot will be mine!:D:D

Edit: just found it, the squig is full of win! i found the Lancer and Hammerburst guns from Gears of War 3. so a bolter or plasma gun isn't too far of a stretch.

Lord Inquisitor
08-19-2011, 10:30 PM

They have Lancers from Gears which are guns. Your avatar swings it like a chainsaw and everything.

AndrewO
08-19-2011, 11:26 PM
I just can't state enough how disappointed I am that this thread is not about some kind of amazingly awesome 40k Xbox game where you get to be an Avatar. Even as an easter egg... Relic/THQ/Bioware/I-love-you-all, if you're listening, this is want we want: a cheat mode where we can do all of the missions as a lava-blooded, bloody-fisted, sword/spear wielding demigod of war. Make it so. :)

fuzzbuket
08-20-2011, 01:37 AM
ooh shiny, is it out on the PS3 home? id love to run round there as a space marine :P

Mike X
08-20-2011, 02:35 PM
I was kind of hoping for Space Marine power armor or a helmet. Maybe in the future.

wittdooley
08-20-2011, 05:12 PM

Well thats a load of Horsehockey. Gears of War has like, 5 guns you can buy.

Mr.Pickelz
08-20-2011, 10:22 PM
My head would explode if i could have my avatar in GK armor with a spear.:D:D
I'd settle for a sword, but a spear would be freaking SWEEET!:D:D

Iron Wolf
08-21-2011, 04:06 PM
Probably won't happen; there's a "No weapons" policy when it comes to designing accessories. Well if thats the case then why do we have Retro Lancers and Hammerbursts in the Gears of War 3 Avatar items then.;)

Drew da Destroya
08-22-2011, 12:21 PM
God, I think I need the Squig pet.

Wildeybeast
08-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Saw these yesterday, other than the props (which are awesome) I thought the clothes were pretty weak. Here's hoping we get some decent stuff as free unlocks in the game.

wittdooley
08-22-2011, 02:11 PM
So we can buy multiple t-shirts in the XBox Avatar Marketplace, but we still can't buy any for real life. Sigh.

JxKxR
08-22-2011, 04:26 PM
So we can buy multiple t-shirts in the XBox Avatar Marketplace, but we still can't buy any for real life. Sigh.

Seriously!!! I want some damn 40k wear already! F copyrights I'll make my own.

apahllo
08-23-2011, 12:01 AM
I call heresy!

A bolter is a holy instrument in delivering justice to the emenies of the Imperium.

In conclusion: not a weapon ^^
so its more of a harp then a m16?:)
really looking forward to this game, once i have live back up ima be checking out the gear.