PDA

View Full Version : national results question

gwensdad
08-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Well actually 2 or more questions maybe...

1) how long do stores have to get in results? (I'm afraid mine will drag feet)

2) When will we know where the next stage is? (for that matter, where are finals?)

3) do we use the same army (like anyone would know) or change it up?

4) will there be made available a total % of what armies were used in all tournaments? (i.e. 25% BA, 35% GK, 3% Necron, etc)

I'd love the next stage to be local, but know it won't be (maybe Chicago)

DarkLink
08-15-2011, 05:31 PM
Locations are posted on GW's website, under 40k 'ard boyz round 2. And you can use a completely different list.

Foreigner
08-15-2011, 06:28 PM
1) Stores have some time to get the results in. They usually just need to send the email address of the winners to the GW reps/site whatever they got the tournament packet from.

2) The semi-final locations are posted on the GW site. Link: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1920870a_40K_ard_Boyz_Semi-Final_Locations_08.08.11

3) You can change anything you want about the armies. Codex, units, paint scheme, it doesnt matter. Each round (prelims, semis, finals) are all considered to be independent 3 game tournaments.

4) Short answer, no. There was no record keeping done by any central organization that could track such information. Most stores that hosted the tournies likely didn't even keep the copies they were given.

I can however tell you that at my store there were 3 DE, 2 BA, 2 Nid, 1 ork, 1 grey knight, 1 SW

gwensdad
08-15-2011, 07:41 PM
Thanks everyone! Need to figure out if I can make it now and if Indy or Toledo would be better (same distance/driving time for both)