PDA

View Full Version : 1750 de

Kalz
08-11-2011, 06:24 AM
ok i've been working on my 1750 list for a long time now trying to get it as smooth and deadly as possible thisi s what i've got so far C&C welcome

HQ

Archon
agoniser
blast pistol
shadow field

Elite

4 incubi venom

4 trueborn /w blasters in venom

4 trueborn /w blasters in venom

Troop

10 warriors /w blaster in raider /w FF
10 warriors /w blaster in raider /w FF
15 warriors /w splinter cannon and sybarite

Fast

10 scourges /w 4 DL

Heavy

ravager /w FF
ravager /w FF
ravager /w FF

ok the basic idea is the have the 15 warriors sit on objectives at home (preferably in cover) while the other 2 hang back until the forces have been reduced and go in last minute to capture objectives, while the rest of the army gives long range heavy support

in annihilation my army will revolve around losing as few KP as possible while thinning out his ranks and picking up those KP near the end as to not endanger my units too much

isotope99
08-12-2011, 08:24 AM
15 dark lances
10 blasters
7 splinter cannons (assuming you are upgrading the venoms)

Seems like a decent amount of firepower with a mix of anti infantry and mech if you can keep your cheicles alive long enough to get it in range/use it.

DrLove42
08-12-2011, 09:44 AM
My only comment is lanes on the sourges seems a waste. For a fast unit, a heavy weapon removes their speed, and abilty to shoot when they turn up.

Haywire launchers are good, but short range like blasters and Heat Lances. But a change in wargear could allow a few extra points here and there