PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Zoanthropes

Squirrel_Fish
09-05-2009, 07:39 PM
So we had a debate crop up yesterday on whether or not multiple zoanthropes (using only one slot in the FOC, of course)each give up a kill point.

My argument is that the 3 zoanthropes are treated as separate units and my opponent's is that they are deployed as a single unit.

We decided, for that game, they would just for sake of continuing the game and would resolve it later. What's your take on it?

Shallowain
09-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Yes, each individual Zoanthrope gives a kill point, because they are individual units. That they are bought in a single FOC does not change that fact.

Jwolf
09-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Anything that can move on it's own is a Kill Point, so each Zoanthrope is a Kill Point.

Jackmojo
09-05-2009, 09:50 PM
One Unit = One Kill Point.

Deploying as a single unit or only taking up one FOC choice does not change that.

e.g a single Infantry Platoon from the IG says the exact same thing, but I doubt he'd want to count 1 command squad, 5 infantry squads, 5 heavy weapon squads, 2 special weapon squads and a conscript squad as a single Kill Point since they use the same nomenclature.

Jack

Crystalmonkey
09-06-2009, 07:45 AM
e.g a single Infantry Platoon from the IG says the exact same thing, but I doubt he'd want to count 1 command squad, 5 infantry squads, 5 heavy weapon squads, 2 special weapon squads and a conscript squad as a single Kill Point since they use the same nomenclature.

There are actually some special rules for IG regarding Kill Points in that situation.

Jwolf
09-06-2009, 08:44 AM
There are actually some special rules for IG regarding Kill Points in that situation.

Not if he doesn't combine squads there aren't.