PDA

View Full Version : Pass on the story

Emperorsmercy
09-05-2009, 02:03 PM
Ok, possibly a little bit odd, but i've seen it done before. Let's see if it works...

basically, a story is going to bee writtten by the end. I'll strat off and write 3 or 4 lines to start of a story, then someone else comes and does the next paraghraph, then someone else does the next, then someone else does the next ect. If it works well, it works quite well.

Rules if it's gonna work

1-Only do one paraghraph at a time, let somone else go next then have another go.
2-Please dont go insane and add thousands of characters, and simiarly, dont get rid of one straight away. Its about everyone doing their bit.
3- Don't stray away from the storyline and main setting too much so its jumping all over the place.
4-don't critise. if you aren't happy with what someone had done, just work around it.
5-Be sensible. dont suddenly introduce a Joekaro invasion throwing banana's at Necrons.

So, lets see:

Aramathay slowly progressed down the dimly lit corridor. It hadn't been like this for a long time, not for at least a century. He shook his head grimly. How had this been allowed to happen? There had been enough warnings, enough threats. Taking hold of himself, he touched the rune on the wall and it glowed a deep, saphire blue. Then he felt himself being lifted, higher, and higher, until he was just a blur in an infinite cosmos. Then, just as quickly. the sensation stopped. Aramathay picked himslef up and surveyed his sourroundings. this is where he would find his answers.

;) Lets go!

Aldramelech
09-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Infinite whiteness extended in all directions, here there was no up or down, no left or right, only harsh white silence.
"You dare to interrupt my rest!" the voice boomed inside his head, there without audible sound but somehow louder then an explosion. "I have no choice!" he shouted back at the white vastness, "I cannot do this by myself", "But you must, it is your purpose, the reason you exist, why else would you be here?" The white light intensified to a level that became painful and Aramathay felt that pain with every fibre of his being.

BlacknightIII
09-05-2009, 04:23 PM
A silhoutte appeared and cast a shadow over Aramathay. "What excuse do you have for your failures this time?", the figure still spoke directly into Aramathays mind. "I cannot convince them lord, no matter what method of persausion we use the refuse to hear our side or even acknowledge us," Aramathays voice grew weak and weary as he felt a cold presence bear down upon his mind. He knew death had his fingers in him and his life would be coming to an end if he couldnt convince death that he still had a purpose in life. "There is one more way! I did not attempt it before due to the risk of being exposed, if you give me one more chance, if I succeed you will have what you desire but if I fail I will be exposed and killed, either way you will get what you desire." Aramathay was in such pain that he collapsed to the ground, as everything around him slowly faded to darkness he felt the lift lower. In his heart he knew all he bought himself was more time till the end.

Emperorsmercy
09-06-2009, 02:07 AM
Several hours later, Aramathay arrived in the Kralicaum Space Port. This is where the plan would unfold, and despite the incidnets of the last few days, he fully expected it to be followed through. He took out his large antenea like device, twirled a dial and begun to pray. First, there was nothing. Then, he felt a slight shift in the warp. He could feel them approaching, impossibly fast. Then, Aramathay realised they were finally coming. In ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...

An explosion rocked the structure. Pipes burst, spraying burning promethium across the collosal steel structure. Civilians screamed and sought a way to escape the hell hole, but the entrances, though huge, had been blocked off by falling debris. Aramathay smiled for the first time in years. It had been completed. They were here.

Aldramelech
09-08-2009, 11:40 AM
The orange light clicked on and the fan started to spin inside. "Alpha One Zero, this is Alpha Six Actual, over" Cpl. Quin looked up at the vox set but made no move to answer it "Alpha One Zero, this is Alpha Six Actual, over", Quin grunted to himself and turned towards the turret of the chimera, "Sarge, the Lt's on the horn". An unshaved and disgruntled face appeared from the turret ring "Great" it snorted "He bored already?" "Maybe Sarge" grinned Quin, "Ok, Ok Ive got it" the head disappeared upwards. Back up in the Turret Sgt Jon Wolf sighed and clicked the vox switch on his helmet "Alpha Six Actual this is Alpha One Zero, Send, Over", "Alpha One Zero, Explosion at Space Port, many casualties, move out and investigate, Over", "So send a fire and medi unit LT!" snapped Wolf "Alpha One Zero, order comes directly from Romeo Charlie One, Over", "Alpha Six Actual, I'm am always happy to carry out the Regimental Commissar's orders" sarcasm dripping from every word, "Alpha One Zero, Out". Sgt Wolf leaned back down into the interior of the crew compartment and fixed Cpl Quin with a resigned stare, "Orders from the Leash?" asked Quin, "That cant be Good", "As always Quin, your not wrong, whatever's going down it ain't gonna be good!"