PDA

View Full Version : I just woke up at an ungodly hour

Fantomex
09-04-2009, 10:04 PM
And it's annoying I can't get back to sleep.
Somehow I fell asleep in the middle of an American Dad DVD at about 1am, and I woke up at 4am with the desk fan next to me slowly smouldering.
Needless to say I was alarmed and annoyed. The fan just got tossed outside to complain about its lot in life, and I returned to the bed,
Now the (getting warmer) room smells like acrid plastic, and it won't let me sleep!
The gf is showing off her "nap anytime, anywhere" skill, and I am immensely jealous.
I also have no idea why I wrote this, only that it seemed prudent.
Luckily, I now have a beer.
Happy Saturday, BOLSers! Who likes kittens? :D

Schnitzel
09-04-2009, 10:47 PM
Being a military man, I feel your pain.
While I haven't had a fan blowout and stink up my room, I have had my AC blow out and left my room to transform into a sauna... The joys of living in the middle east. :p

I love kittens! :D
I fed one a burger that I accidently over cooked the other night. :)

Fantomex
09-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Heh, it's typical really, I'm currently living in a converted recording studio, so it's great for the soundproofing, and theoretically great for keeping the heat in, though this is at a level not quite conducive for life to exist..
Can't sleep, it's about the third day in a row I've been properly up at 4am.
Yesterday the cat was sick ON THE BED.
I thought he was just hanging around my feet being cute, but oooooh no..
He is an awesome tiny wee scamp though. I got to name him: Ninja Temple Exile Beta.
*beams with pride* :D

Triggerdog
10-05-2009, 03:27 AM
Being a military man, I feel your pain.
While I haven't had a fan blowout and stink up my room, I have had my AC blow out and left my room to transform into a sauna... The joys of living in the middle east. :p

I love kittens! :D
I fed one a burger that I accidently over cooked the other night. :)

years ago I shot a cat that was prowling around on my window sill :(

more of a dog person personally

the one
10-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Lovely. Just lovely.

warpcrafter
10-29-2009, 12:11 AM
I'm self-employed, so I have no reason to have a set sleep schedule. Needless to say, I spend about an hour a day answering voicemail. My cats have learned the hard way to stay the hell away from me when I'm snoring.