PDA

View Full Version : 1850 Space Wolves for friendly tourney

Cypher the Fallen
07-25-2011, 09:29 PM
Probably gonna use this list for a Rogue Trader at my local gaming store, not a huge deal I mainly wanna have fun with it, but losing badly isn't fun for that matter haha.

HQ:
Njal - 245
Wolf Lord: Thunderwolf, wolf tooth necklace, 2 fenrisian wolves, belt of russ, Runic Armour, Frost Blade, saga of the Bear - 280

Troops:
x8 Grey Hunters: Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Rhino: 185 (takes Njal and Wolf Guard)
9 Grey Hunters: Meltagun, Wolf Standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Rhino: 200 (takes wolf guard)
9 Grey Hunters: Meltagun, Wolf standard, Mark of the Wulfen, Rhino: 200 (takes wolf guard)

Fast Attack: 4 Thunderwolf Cavalry: Storm Shield, Meltabomb, Thunder Hammer - 265

Heavy Support:
5 Long Fangs: 4 Missile Launchers - 115
5 long fangs: 2 Lascannons, 2 Plasma Cannons - 165
Vindicator: 115

Elites:
3 Wolf Guard, each w/ power fist 78

Not sure about the Vindicator because it would probably be a big target for their anti tank but I think if I can cover it well enough it can do some serious damage, and take some fire away from my rhinos. This is my first list since 4th edition, so I haven't done a rhino rush in a long time but I have been looking at some of the meta these days and I think it can work. Please let me know

Demonus
07-26-2011, 10:42 AM
I think you can only get 1 melta gun with 9 GH, dont you need 10 for the second one?

Cypher the Fallen
07-26-2011, 02:05 PM
Actually yes you are correct, it seems I missed that in the SW FAQ, I'll edit it now