ELITE: x2 furioso dreads- 250
sanguinary guard x5 chapter banner, power fist- 240

TROOP: x2 assault squad x5 melta gun, razorback tw plasma/ lascannon- 165 ea
x2 assault squad x5 melta gun, razorback tw lascannon- 165 ea
death company x6 power weapon x3- 165
death company dread blood talons- 125

FAST: x2 baal predators- 115 ea

HEAVY: x3 stormravens tw plasma cannon, tw multi melta- 200 ea

it all comes down to 2500 even, everything is in a transport so fast moving all the time with the baals out flank during mid game
so any help would be great an welcome

thecactusman17
07-25-2011, 09:34 PM
Looks like a good list. At 20 points a model, you might want to consider dropping the 6th DC member and investing in keeping those dreads alive, or even swapping the Reclusiarch out for 2-3 Sanguinary Priests. 3+/FNP/FC is nothing to sneeze at and now you'll have it in more than one squad, a big boon seeing as you are going to be pretty spread out with that many fast vehicles.

infantryman9244
07-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Looks like a good list. At 20 points a model, you might want to consider dropping the 6th DC member and investing in keeping those dreads alive, or even swapping the Reclusiarch out for 2-3 Sanguinary Priests. 3+/FNP/FC is nothing to sneeze at and now you'll have it in more than one squad, a big boon seeing as you are going to be pretty spread out with that many fast vehicles.

the problem with that ill loose a dread or my hammer squad if i put the priest in it an for being spread out it doesnt happin that much considering the storms can move 24in an get a cover save plus the can fire a weapon

thecactusman17
07-26-2011, 07:58 PM
Well then, I d suggest taking the points and moving them to keeping some of the key vehicles alive. Being as many of those vehicles are key to your list (especially the Stormravens) it makes sense to keep them running longer.

Can Furiosos get the "Venerable" status? Would make surviving against a powerklaw squad or melta list much easier.

Tynskel
07-26-2011, 08:51 PM
Nope. You can upgrade to Libby, instead.

infantryman9244
07-27-2011, 09:42 AM
the survival rate for the stormraven is pretty high now with the lib cover save or the 24in cover save for them
that an the dreads on your door step by turn two assault as well

Immortal
08-03-2011, 04:38 PM
One suggestion:
Don't outflank the Baal preds. You wont always get first turn and you're bound to loose a few of those ravens right out of the gate, leaving those troops inside stranded on the wrong side of the table. In my experience its better to utilize that 18" scout move that the Baal's get. Move forward, pop smoke. Now your opponent has to choose between those and your Ravens... and for the this draws attention away from your 4 razors.
I also find that Unleash Rage is awesome when combined with a priest and an assaulting RAS.
Here is what I plan on running for my 2500:

Libby -Unleash Rage/ Sanguinary Sword

2 Priests- PW, Termie Armor & PW
5 Aslt Termies- 5 TH&SS
Furioso Dread- Blood Talons, H. Flamer

10 RAS, 2 melta, SGT w/ LCs
Land Raider Redeemer- MM, Xarmor

5 RAS, Melta, SGT w/Fist
Razor w/TL Aslt Cannon

5 RAS, Melta, SGT w/Fist
Razor w/TL Aslt Cannon

5 RAS, Flamer, SGT w/PW & MB
Razor w/TL Las Cannon

5 RAS, Flamer, SGT w/PW & MB
Razor w/TL Las Cannon

Baal Pred- HB sides
Typhoon- HB
Typhoon- HB

Storm Raven- MM, TL Las, X Armor
Vindicator

I run the Libby and a priest in the Raider, the Assault termies and priest in the Raven with the dread.